- Fanciful with ornate detail, lovers of all things tufted and feminine will fall for the Bostwick Sofa¿s old-world appeal. Updated with simple beige linen rather than obsolete richly-colored brocade, this sofa is perfect for the modern home. Made by and imported from Chinese craftsmen, the Bostwick Sofa includes a frame made of birch and engineered woods, firm foam cushioning, and black turned wood legs. Gorgeous detailing is plentiful: button tufting, scroll arms, and antiqued bronze nail head trim make this a living room seating collection not to be missed. Keep your new furniture looking fresh as ever by spot cleaning the upholstery as needed. Minor assembly is required. Complete the Bostwick Collection by adding the matching loveseat to your home as well (sold separately). 100"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H , seat dimension: 63"W x 22.75"D x 19"H arm height: 31.5 inches. Traditional Victorian-style sofa settee. Versatile, neutral beige linen. Birch and engineered wood frame. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Birch, foam, linen; Imported;
- Similar itemAdd simple Scandinavian chic to the home with this Georg console table from Skagerak. With a simple shelf design, this console table has slanted legs which give the impression of a stylish coffee table. Ideal for small hallways or entrance ways it has been designed by Christina L. Halstrøm and is sustainably made from FSC certified oak. With more Georg home accessories available from Skagerak, you can create a fabulously coordinated look in any interior setting.Key features: * Material: FSC certified oak * Dimensions: H73xL32xW90cm * Designed by Christina L. Halstrøm * Beautifully simple shelf design * Perfect for small hallways & entranceways * Natural oak colour * Sustainably & ethically made
- Similar itemPoul Henningsen designed the three-shade system during 1925/1926. The first lights using the system were designed for an exhibition in Paris. His work with Louis Poulsen continued until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free lighting; aiming to direct light where it was most needed, and creating soft shadows while using incandescent bulbs as a light source. The PH 3/2 Pendant is a member of the three-shade family and is one of 19 versions available today. The PH 3/2 Pendant consists of an approximately 30 cm top shade, but uses lower shades from the 2/2 model. These hybrid models were introduced due to the desire to hang the pendants at lower heights. Features. Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1925/1926. Type: Pendant Light. Concept: The fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. The shades are made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted matte on the underside, giving a soft and uniform light distribution. Finish: Black chrome plated or high luster chrome plated; White opal glass. Mounting: Canopy: White. Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG black PVC power cord. Suitable for repetitive installations. Architectural versatility. Belongs to a family of chandeliers and table, floor and wall lamps.
- Similar itemRe-invent your living room and let the Wood Plank Coffee Table by Ion Design provide a Scandinavian avant garde style confidence with its sculptural art, minimalist framework. A circular tempered glass top sits on the coffee table with three pieces of wood plank in solid American walnut placed strategically to create an artful facsimile of a carpenter’s heap. Devoid of all ornamentation and surface embellishments, the sculptured Wood Plank coffee table’s unique structure has been reduced to bare bones, heightening the fabulous simplicity of its vintage skeleton. 36"W x 36"D x 15"H. Solid American walnut base. Tempered glass top. The Unique Scandinavian Sculptured Wood Plank Coffee Table by Ion Design is made from FSC-certified wood.
- Similar itemReminiscent of Bauhaus era minimalism and the ebullient reinterpretation of it expressed by Italian designers in the 1980s, this oval side table makes maximum impact using the sparest of lines. With a beige travertine surface and blackened metal base, it is perfect for Industrial Loft and contemporary style spaces alike. 21 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from metal and travertine marble. Blackened metal and polished marble finish. Oval marble top. Precision welded metal base.
- Similar itemView entire collection. Regal yet inviting, the Benchmade by Brownstone Napa sofa delivers statement style. Textured tufting pairs with metallic nailhead trim for a classic and lasting stance. Available in several fabric, finish and cushion fill options. Shown in Bristol Oatmeal and Gray Wash finish. Includes 2 throw pillows. Standard cushion fill features 1.8 - 2.0 density foam with Dacron/polyester wrap. Feather down cushion fill features a 10% white goose down and 90% feather down. BS Select hypo-allergenic cushion fill features a 50/50 blend of polyester and trillium. COM fabric: 18 yards. 89"W x 37"D x 34"H. Throw pillow: 22"W x 22"H.
- A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for any decor. The white interior enhances lamp performance for both fluorescent and incandescent lamps. Features. The length of the cord is adjustable to desired pendant height. Two color shade provided. Specifications. Dimensionss (inches): 6.5 H X 11.5 W. Number of Bulbs: 1. Standard Wattage: 100 W. Bulb Type: A19. Weight: 7.46 lbs. Shade: A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for today's homeowner Spun Aluminum with plated metal paint finish: BN-Brushed Nickel, CO-Copper.
- Similar itemMixing modern lines with traditional comfort, the Lucy sectional was designed for maximum relaxation. Sloping arms and a button-tufted back pair elegance with luxurious detail. Choose from 21 exclusive fabric options to create a look you love. We work with one of North Carolina's most respected furniture manufacturers to bring you a collection of quality custom upholstery that is crafted right here in the USA. Features: Lucy collection. Wood and laminate frame. Loose, button-tufted back cushions. Tall tapered legs. Resilient, high-density foam cushion. Sloping track arms. Includes two 20" accent pillows and one kidney pillow. Artisan crafted in North Carolina. B/P filler, fiber in bags. Made in the USA. Dimensions: Seat: 21" H x 47" D. Arm height: 26" Distance between arms: 28" Seat: 21" H x 47" W. Left Facing Chaise: 36" H x 34" W x 65" D, 86 lbs. Right Facing Loveseat: 36" H x 62" W x 41" D, 86 lbs.
- Similar itemThe history of the Beck side table started in Copenhagen, when the designer Anders Folke Andersen and his partner Rikke Beck Christensen searched a suitable couch table for their living room, but without success. That was when both of them took charge of the duty themselves – the Beck side table is the basic result and the first piece by Foxy Potato at the same time. The minimalist Beck coffee table is a slight variation of the Beck couch table. All the tables of the series are 100% made in Denmark. The reduced design contrasts the tradition of Scandinavian furniture production, while Andersen fulfilled the Beck table with small details offering a vivid character to it. Since Foxy Potato is available in three different sizes, it can be included in different rooms, serve for the most different purposes and it is especially stylish in a group of more Beck tables. The material used offer timelessness and robustness to the Beck coffee table, so that long enjoyment with it is granted: The MDF table top is available with a laminated surface with different soft tones (black, white, pastel yellow, olive green, jade green, pigeon blue, mint). Accordingly suitable, the solid wood made frame is also adaptable to different surroundings with its three editions: Oiled wengé wood, oiled oak wood or natural oak wood.