- Similar itemType a description for this pr. Lincoln Loveseat - Mid Century ModernLoveseat. The Lincoln collection owes its design to the much lauded design work of Milo Baughman. Milo Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman was brought east from his native California by furniture company Thayer Coggin in the 1950s to design the first lines for his collection of upholstered groups which he is known for. Reminiscent of his first collections at Thayer Coggin, the Lincoln collection uses straight lines, light tufting on the seat backs, double seat cushions, and sleek legs. The collection will provide just the right amount of understated elegance and weight to a room without overpowering it. Construction Highlights. All of our Loveseats are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, loveseat on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every loveseat is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Quality. High-quality fabric stretched over plush cushioning is nestled a kiln-fired hardwood base. Traditional comfort. Perfect for relaxing, the Lincoln loveseat offers 2 back button tufted cushions over 3 non tufted seat cushions. The Lincoln collection is designed specifically with a deeper seat, which we highly recommend for anyone 6’ or taller in height or anyone with a preference for an extended seat. Dimensions. Overall: 30"h x 62w x 36.5"d. Seating: 18"h x 56"w x 24"d. Armrest: 24"h x 4"w. oduct here...
- Similar itemAdd simple Scandinavian chic to the home with this Georg console table from Skagerak. With a simple shelf design, this console table has slanted legs which give the impression of a stylish coffee table. Ideal for small hallways or entrance ways it has been designed by Christina L. Halstrøm and is sustainably made from FSC certified oak. With more Georg home accessories available from Skagerak, you can create a fabulously coordinated look in any interior setting.Key features: * Material: FSC certified oak * Dimensions: H73xL32xW90cm * Designed by Christina L. Halstrøm * Beautifully simple shelf design * Perfect for small hallways & entranceways * Natural oak colour * Sustainably & ethically made
- Similar itemSimple and sleek, the Geneva armless loveseat renders statement-making style in modern interiors. Atop clean-lined metallic legs, the furnishing's plush upholstered cushions deliver sophisticated comfort. Stainless steel legs. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking (premium down-wrapped Haven upgrade available) Choose from a selection of upholstery options. Shown in Burbank Ivory. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. 79"W x 38"D x 36"H. Inside: 79"W x 23"D x 20"H. Seat: 17"H. Back rail: 36"H.
- A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for any decor. The white interior enhances lamp performance for both fluorescent and incandescent lamps. Features. The length of the cord is adjustable to desired pendant height. Two color shade provided. Specifications. Dimensionss (inches): 6.5 H X 11.5 W. Number of Bulbs: 1. Standard Wattage: 100 W. Bulb Type: A19. Weight: 7.46 lbs. Shade: A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for today's homeowner Spun Aluminum with plated metal paint finish: BN-Brushed Nickel, CO-Copper.
- Similar itemThe history of the Beck side table started in Copenhagen, when the designer Anders Folke Andersen and his partner Rikke Beck Christensen searched a suitable couch table for their living room, but without success. That was when both of them took charge of the duty themselves – the Beck side table is the basic result and the first piece by Foxy Potato at the same time. The minimalist Beck coffee table is a slight variation of the Beck couch table. All the tables of the series are 100% made in Denmark. The reduced design contrasts the tradition of Scandinavian furniture production, while Andersen fulfilled the Beck table with small details offering a vivid character to it. Since Foxy Potato is available in three different sizes, it can be included in different rooms, serve for the most different purposes and it is especially stylish in a group of more Beck tables. The material used offer timelessness and robustness to the Beck coffee table, so that long enjoyment with it is granted: The MDF table top is available with a laminated surface with different soft tones (black, white, pastel yellow, olive green, jade green, pigeon blue, mint). Accordingly suitable, the solid wood made frame is also adaptable to different surroundings with its three editions: Oiled wengé wood, oiled oak wood or natural oak wood.
- Similar itemReminiscent of Bauhaus era minimalism and the ebullient reinterpretation of it expressed by Italian designers in the 1980s, this oval side table makes maximum impact using the sparest of lines. With a beige travertine surface and blackened metal base, it is perfect for Industrial Loft and contemporary style spaces alike. 21 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from metal and travertine marble. Blackened metal and polished marble finish. Oval marble top. Precision welded metal base.
- Similar itemThe Sierra Mission coffee table is great way to lend an air of warm craftsman style to any space. Boasting a squared off overhang edge with a convenient lower shelf,this medium oak colored table is both easy to clean and exceptionally durable.
- Similar itemView entire collection. Regal yet inviting, the Benchmade by Brownstone Napa sofa delivers statement style. Textured tufting pairs with metallic nailhead trim for a classic and lasting stance. Available in several fabric, finish and cushion fill options. Shown in Bristol Oatmeal and Gray Wash finish. Includes 2 throw pillows. Standard cushion fill features 1.8 - 2.0 density foam with Dacron/polyester wrap. Feather down cushion fill features a 10% white goose down and 90% feather down. BS Select hypo-allergenic cushion fill features a 50/50 blend of polyester and trillium. COM fabric: 18 yards. 89"W x 37"D x 34"H. Throw pillow: 22"W x 22"H.
- Similar itemPoul Henningsen designed the three-shade system during 1925/1926. The first lights using the system were designed for an exhibition in Paris. His work with Louis Poulsen continued until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free lighting; aiming to direct light where it was most needed, and creating soft shadows while using incandescent bulbs as a light source. The PH 2/1 Pendant is a member of the three-shade family and is one of 19 versions available today. The PH 2/1 Pendant consists of an approximately 20 cm top shade, but uses lower shades from the 1/1 model. These hybrid models were introduced due to the desire to hang the pendants at lower heights. Features. Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1925/1926. Type: Pendant light. Concept: The fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards. The shades are made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted matte on the underside, giving a soft and uniform light distribution. Finish: High luster chrome plated; White opal glass. Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG black PVC power cord. Suitable for repetitive installations. Timeless design. Belongs to a family of chandeliers and wall lamps.