- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013.By Knoll.Offering a relaxed and contemporary attitude toward interior design, the Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Collection for Knoll is distinguished by a pinched pleat stitch that reinforces its architectural profile and plays against the curvature of cusions on each face. As part of the compact collection to accommodate smaller spaces, the elegant Two Seater Sofa is constructed of an aluminum and wood frame, and successfully bridges the gap between comfort and stunning aesthetics. Cast aluminum feet — available in chrome or several painted finishes including red and black — serve as anchoring focal points, tastefully contrasting the available range of upholstery options. Customize the Barber Osgerby Sofa to be uniquely yours and enjoy the style and enduring quality for years to come. Product Features: Includes elastic webbing seat surpsion with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks Legs have adjustable nylon glides and are available in several finishes Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Similar itemAdd simple Scandinavian chic to the home with this Georg console table from Skagerak. With a simple shelf design, this console table has slanted legs which give the impression of a stylish coffee table. Ideal for small hallways or entrance ways it has been designed by Christina L. Halstrøm and is sustainably made from FSC certified oak. With more Georg home accessories available from Skagerak, you can create a fabulously coordinated look in any interior setting.Key features: * Material: FSC certified oak * Dimensions: H73xL32xW90cm * Designed by Christina L. Halstrøm * Beautifully simple shelf design * Perfect for small hallways & entranceways * Natural oak colour * Sustainably & ethically made
- Similar itemBulb Fiction consists of a hand-blown acid treated opal glass shade and an aluminum suspension with a soft, organic shape. The fixture creates the illusion of a classic incandescent bulb, hiding the low energy light source and ensures a comfortable, soft light. Used alone or in clusters, Bulb Fiction makes it possible to play with the design by tying knots in the cord or by gathering several lamps together to form a modern chandelier. Features. Designed by KiBiSi, 2013. Made in Denmark. Type: pendant light. White silicon cord standard. Color: white.
- Similar itemReminiscent of Bauhaus era minimalism and the ebullient reinterpretation of it expressed by Italian designers in the 1980s, this round side table makes maximum impact using the sparest of lines. With a beige travertine surface and blackened metal base, it is perfect for Industrial Loft and contemporary style spaces alike. 21 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from metal and travertine marble. Blackened metal and polished marble finish. Round marble top. Precision welded metal base.
- Similar itemThe history of the Beck side table started in Copenhagen, when the designer Anders Folke Andersen and his partner Rikke Beck Christensen searched a suitable couch table for their living room, but without success. That was when both of them took charge of the duty themselves – the Beck side table is the basic result and the first piece by Foxy Potato at the same time. The minimalist Beck coffee table is a slight variation of the Beck couch table. All the tables of the series are 100% made in Denmark. The reduced design contrasts the tradition of Scandinavian furniture production, while Andersen fulfilled the Beck table with small details offering a vivid character to it. Since Foxy Potato is available in three different sizes, it can be included in different rooms, serve for the most different purposes and it is especially stylish in a group of more Beck tables. The material used offer timelessness and robustness to the Beck coffee table, so that long enjoyment with it is granted: The MDF table top is available with a laminated surface with different soft tones (black, white, pastel yellow, olive green, jade green, pigeon blue, mint). Accordingly suitable, the solid wood made frame is also adaptable to different surroundings with its three editions: Oiled wengé wood, oiled oak wood or natural oak wood.
- Similar itemType a description for this pr. Lincoln Loveseat - Mid Century ModernLoveseat. The Lincoln collection owes its design to the much lauded design work of Milo Baughman. Milo Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman was brought east from his native California by furniture company Thayer Coggin in the 1950s to design the first lines for his collection of upholstered groups which he is known for. Reminiscent of his first collections at Thayer Coggin, the Lincoln collection uses straight lines, light tufting on the seat backs, double seat cushions, and sleek legs. The collection will provide just the right amount of understated elegance and weight to a room without overpowering it. Construction Highlights. All of our Loveseats are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, loveseat on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every loveseat is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Quality. High-quality fabric stretched over plush cushioning is nestled a kiln-fired hardwood base. Traditional comfort. Perfect for relaxing, the Lincoln loveseat offers 2 back button tufted cushions over 3 non tufted seat cushions. The Lincoln collection is designed specifically with a deeper seat, which we highly recommend for anyone 6’ or taller in height or anyone with a preference for an extended seat. Dimensions. Overall: 30"h x 62w x 36.5"d. Seating: 18"h x 56"w x 24"d. Armrest: 24"h x 4"w. oduct here...
- Reminiscent of Bauhaus era minimalism and the ebullient reinterpretation of it expressed by Italian designers in the 1980s, this round side table makes maximum impact using the sparest of lines. With a chocolate marble surface and polished nickel base, it is perfect for industrial loft and contemporary style spaces alike. 21 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from metal and chocolate marble. Polished nickel and polished marble finish. Round marble top. Precision welded metal base.
- Similar itemView entire collection. Regal yet inviting, the Benchmade by Brownstone Napa sofa delivers statement style. Textured tufting pairs with metallic nailhead trim for a classic and lasting stance. Available in several fabric, finish and cushion fill options. Shown in Bristol Oatmeal and Gray Wash finish. Includes 2 throw pillows. Standard cushion fill features 1.8 - 2.0 density foam with Dacron/polyester wrap. Feather down cushion fill features a 10% white goose down and 90% feather down. BS Select hypo-allergenic cushion fill features a 50/50 blend of polyester and trillium. COM fabric: 18 yards. 89"W x 37"D x 34"H. Throw pillow: 22"W x 22"H.
- A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for any decor. The white interior enhances lamp performance for both fluorescent and incandescent lamps. Features. The length of the cord is adjustable to desired pendant height. Two color shade provided. Specifications. Dimensionss (inches): 6.5 H X 11.5 W. Number of Bulbs: 1. Standard Wattage: 100 W. Bulb Type: A19. Weight: 7.46 lbs. Shade: A charming beehive design, Felis marries energy efficient technology with modern aesthetics for today's homeowner Spun Aluminum with plated metal paint finish: BN-Brushed Nickel, CO-Copper.