- Similar itemBlack stretch cotton blend flared skirt from MSGM featuring a high waist, a concealed fastening and a flared style.
- Similar itemAsymmetric sleeves. Draped on the front. Draped and crossed collar closed by metallic buttons. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 38. Composition: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemThe sculptural block heel on Jimmy Choo's black suede "Lowry" boots make them wearable from day to night. Highlight the gold acetate trim with polished jewellery and metallic accents. 70mm-2.75" heel. Upper: Goat leather. Almond toe. Zipped sides. Leather insole and sole.
- Swish and twirl your way into the new season with Emilio de la Morena's black Carla skirt. Textured cotton creates the full high-waisted silhouette that swings out into a skater style. A silk shirt and mid-high heels will complete a demure day-to-night look.
- Similar itemA pale checkered pattern undulates across this fluid silk Gareth Pugh tank, which cuts a daring silhouette with a plunging back. A slim halter strap supports the gentle cowl neckline. Asymmetrical hem. Lined. Semi sheer. Fabric: Stretch silk georgette. 96% silk/4% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from front shoulder. Available sizes: 38,42
- Similar itemGold metallic leather with black suede and blue suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.
- Rick Owens LiliesSlub Asymmetric Long-Sleeve TeeDetailsRick Owens Lilies slub jersey T-shirt.Approx. measurements: 30"L from shoulder to hem, 39"L sleeves (size 4).Boat neckline.Extra-long, fitted sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Asymmetric hem.Viscose/cotton/polyamide; hand wash or dry clean.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Model is wearing size 4.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemSkirt by ASOS Collection Made from a stretch cotton. Flattering, high-rise waist. Fitted waistband. Zip fastening to side. Pleating throughout. Dipped hem to reverse. Regular fit.
- Similar itemGold metallic leather with fuchsia and burgundy suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.