♥ @xojenny ♥ www.tropical-ish.tumblr.com ♥ www.thegirlstuckinwonderland.blogspot.com ♥
Hey guys, it's jenny here! So today me and one of my friends went shopping, and she found these really cool Sperry's/boat shoes, but she wasn't quite sure how to style them. So I thought it would be really helpful to her and anyone of you guys who are wondering the same thing, to make a tip for it. With this tip, I sort of made the outfits very versatile, and the pieces easy to switch out for others, so basically any type of girl could wear the outfits themselves.
- A light pink, panel, lace crop top.
- A black flared skirt with a brown belt over it
- A black envelope clutch
- Black and white boat shoes
- An off-white knit sweater
- Light wash, polka dotted jeans
- A black leather handbag
- Blue and brown boat shoes
- A white and light purple cross muscle tee
- Light wash, denim, roll up shorts, with a brown belt
- A dark brown leather backpack
- A tan pair of boat shoes
- A white lace dress with capped sleeves, and a brown belt over the waist.
- A brown leather messenger bag
- A pair of silver, glitter boat shoes
Yea, so I hope this tip helped, and sorry it's sort of short :) And if you guys have any requests, don't be afraid to pm us!
♥ Jenny ♥