[ these are perfect to wear in winter.]
1. Pick out a pretty highwaisted skirt. I got mine at Forever 21 for a very deccent price. Its best if your skirt has some sort of pattern on it, so this outfit isn't too dull. I love floral skirts. Anyways, tuck your skirt into a white tank top. Over that, wear a form fitting cardigan. Leave it unbuttoned, and accessorize with a pretty locket and some matching sandals. This outfit is so pretty and classy, I think I'm going to wear it on the first day of school (:
2. This next look is a fun way to turn your Summer clothes into Fall items! Take a flowy tank and wear it under your favorite cardigan, leaving the cardi unbuttoned. If the weather is warmer where you live, then roll up the sleeves of your cardigan and wear this outfit with shorts. I don't think I'd be warm enough like that, so I'll probably wear mine with skinny jeans and some pretty studded flats. This outfit is very casual, but cute and unique enough to wear for school!
3. Take a fitted cardigan, and wear it over a brightly colored tank, unbuttoned. Roll up the sleeves on your cardigan slightly, and add some fun bangles and a ring or two. Then, put on your cozy-est pair of sweats. Wear this look with rolled-over UGGs or maybe some flip flops. I think that you can get away with wearing sweats to school like this, 'cause the jewelry really makes it look like you put some effort into your outfit. Plus, the cardigan is very classy ;)
4. Wear a fitted graphic tee tucked into your favorite pair of skinny jeans. Add a neutral colored cardigan on top. My friend wore this outfit to school once, and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Remember to add a fun belt - I love the braided belts. Also, wear some cute boots with this. They will really pull the outfit together. This look is so fun and unique, I can't wait to wear it this Fall!
5. Put on a pair of jeggings or super skinny jeans. Then, grab a longer top, or a tunic top if you own one. Mine is plaid, and it acts as a short skirt when I wear it. Put on a neutral colored cardigan, and button one or two of the buttons in the center. Make sure that you can still see the top you are wearing underneath. Dress this look up with a fun pair of boots - I'll definitey be wearing my UGGs! Add a long necklace and a cute ring as well (:
@nancy / @ohsnapitznancy hope it helped.