- Metallic snake-print leather. Pointed toe; single sole. Adjustable ankle strap. Asymmetric topline. d'Orsay silhouette. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. "liliana" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% PA. Details: baize, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, strapped cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemComposition: 45% Polyester, 45% Nylon, 10% Elastane. Details: stretch, multicolor pattern, high waisted, no appliqués, zip, no pockets, skinny. Measurements: Width at end: 4.88 inches.
- Similar itemTheory white cotton poplin layered sleeveless "Hodal" top. Overlay bodice, crewneck, shirttail hem, vents at side-seams. Hidden zip closure at back. Available in White. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Extra Small.
- Similar itemWhite cotton-poplin. Concealed zip fastening through back. 100% cotton. Dry clean
- Similar itemSuede pointed toe d'Orsay pump with gathered elastic detail at slingback strap. Approximately 3.5" heel (90mm) Leather sole. Available in Black Handmade in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Merino Wool. Details: mid rise, drawstring waist, multipockets, sequins, lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, skinny. Measurements: Width at end: 3.12 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: velour, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, semi-lined interior.
- Similar itemOpening CeremonyFingerprint Amorphic Shawl-Collar CoatDetailsOpening Ceremony uses a fingerprint design on this felt coat that features an amorphic shawl collar and asymmetric hem. Opening Ceremony "Fingerprint" felt coat. Amorphic-shawl collar; hidden snap closure. Long sleeves. On-seam pockets. Asymmetric hem. Polyester/wool/acrylic; polyester lining. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalDesigner About Opening Ceremony: Founded in 2002, Opening Ceremony represents a team of designers including both veterans and up-and-coming names. The line often features collaborations with acclaimed designers who have their own labels and takes its name from the spirit behind the modern-day Olympics.