- The Sutra Clasp clutch is a sophisticated evening option with its modern shape and bold hardware. In embossed lizard. 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar item100% silk. Made in UK. Half lined. Sheer fabric. Adjustable shoulder straps. Pleated and gathered fabric detail on front. Hidden side zip closure. Asymmetrical hem.
- Similar itemPump up the va va voom in these sexy shoes with a classic pointed toe. Rendered in a classic black, super soft suede, these ladylike heels are hot and haute to trot. Heel height is 110 mm or 4.3". This style tends to run small, please consider ordering up a size from your normal. Asymmetrical cut at vamp. All over black suede. Heel is covered at back. 100% Leather.
- Similar itemThe beautiful Triple Strand Necklace from Sissy Yates has large, white Keshi pearls. 24k gold vermeil toggle clasp Shortest strand 17" Long
- Similar itemWarning: this clutch is about to be your new favorite item. It features "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" at front and gold zip closures at top and back pocket. Fully lined interior with zip/cell phone pockets, detachable shoulder strap. Rock it with leather pants and a vintage concert tee! 100% Polyurethane. 14"/36cm width. 10.5"/26.75cm height. Imported.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches. Black patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Similar itemOur Katsina tank dress features a gathered elastic waist, blouson top, scoop neck and front slant pockets - a casual, off duty basic you will live in all Summer long. 100% Viscose. Hand Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemNecklace of freshwater cultured pearls. 96" long. Pearls, 7-8 mm.
- Similar itemAlexander WangLovisa Suede Ankle-Wrap Pump, CitrineDetailsAlexander Wang suede pump.4" covered heel.Pointed toe.Asymmetric topline.Adjustable buckled ankle wrap.Signature padded rubber footbed.Leather lining and sole."Lovisa" is made in Italy.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.