- Similar itemBeige 'Durenne' trench coat from Moncler featuring double layered collar, button fastening epaulettes, full length sleeves with contrasting insert and buckle fastening, tonal belt at waist and two button fastening pockets. The coat has contrasting skirt underlayer, a vent to the back, a designer stitched tag on left arm and double breasted button front fastening.
- Turn heads in this striking feminine frock from Kay Unger. Featuring a polka dot mesh yoke, a boat neckline, cap sleeves, tonal floral embroidered overlay at bodice with scalloped trim and a full A-line skirt with inverted pleating. Falls above the knee. Polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Patent calfskin leather upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 140mm/ 5.5 inch heel. Approx 40mm/ 1.5 inch beveled platform. Ankle strap with gold-tone buckle closure. Cut out detail on front. Peep toe.
- Similar itemWhite leather large soft shopper tote from Christian Dior Vintage featuring top handles, a top snap closure, a woven design, gold-tone hardware, internal patch pockets, an internal zipped pocket and an internal logo patch. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Fuzzi3/4-Sleeve Ikat-Print Midi Sheath DressDetailsFuzzi kaleidoscopic-print tulle dress. Boat neckline. Sheer three-quarter sleeves. Sheath silhouette. Hem covers knees. Pullover style. Polyamide; dry clean. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooFey Peep-Toe Leopard-Print Sandal, AnthraciteDetailsA stunning composition metallic leather and leopard-print suede by Jimmy Choo, this sandal pairs beautifully with ensembles for formal affairs. Shimmery leopard-print suede leather upper with metallic leather trim. 5" covered heel; 1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv. Gunmetal hardware. Peep toe; tonal topstitching. Straps crisscross over vamp. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. "Fey" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Similar itemGrey leather medium 'Duffle' tote bag from Saint Laurent featuring round top handles, an internal zipped pocket, gold-tone hardware, a hanging luggage tag, a shoulder strap and an internal logo patch.
- Similar itemYellow silk tied neck dress from Marc Jacobs featuring a boat neck, elasticated cuffs, a concealed rear zip fastening, a waistband, a short length, an abstract print, a separate neck tie, long bishop sleeves and a side seam pocket.