- Complete your ensemble with this perfect BB Dakota cardigan. Chunky buffalo plaid cardigan in an oversized silhouette. Draped open front. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Straight hemline. 100% acrylic. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Imported. Measurements: Length: 31 in Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Add a subtle shade to your denim collection. Five-pocket jean features a low rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Bitter End is a medium grey hue faded to a lighter shade with hand sanding through the leg, and three-dimensional whiskers. 12 oz, 40% super-stretch grey, yarn-dye denim. The shadow of a flap enhances the back patch pockets. Contrast topstitching. Logo rivet on the coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the right right pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. Fits the same as the Nico Super Skinny in the hip and thigh. 88% cotton, 8% polyester, 4% LYCRA. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 29 in Outseam: 38 in Inseam: 29 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 1 2 in Leg Opening: 5 in Product measurements were taken using size 25. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Stella McCartney knit sweater with shredded details. Mock neckline. Long sleeves. Oversized silhouette. Straight hem. Pullover style. Cashmere/wool. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRare. Covered block heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Suede/Leather. Black eel trim, snap-fastening fold-over layered cuff with silver zipper trim, back pull tab, lace and eyelet detail with wrap-around laces, eyelet detail at inner cuff, open almond toe. Zip fastening through front. Shaft can be worn folded down or closed. *Seen on Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Cheryl Cole, etc. Celebrities' all time favorite. Will never go out of style!
- Similar itemSophia Webster Mila suede bootie. Approx. 5H shaft, 9.5W circumference. 4.3 covered heel. Cutout vamp with mesh underlay at sides. Lace-up back with bead details. Leather lining and sole. Mila is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemDraped open layer with unexpected mesh hem. Draped open front. Long sleeves. Mesh hem. Oversized fit. About 33" from shoulder to hem. Polyester/rayon/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Julianne Cardigan
- MM6 Maison Margiela black fluid tech-jersey batwing-sleeve blouse. Oversized silhouette, point collar, elbow-length batwing sleeves, double-button cuffs . Button placket . Available in Black . 100% polyester . Dry clean . Made in Italy . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- 7 For All Mankind The High Waist Ankle Skinny w/ Contour Waistband in Bastille Grey (Bastille Grey) Women's JeansSimilar itemA gorgeous skinny that commands every eye in the room. The High Waist Skinny has a fitted skinny leg to the ankle-skimming length. High rise features a contoured waistband to prevent gapping. Bastille Grey is a grey wash in a soft hue. Light tacking, 3-D whiskers, and a hand-sanded fade lend an easily worn finish. Tonal topstitching. Polished rose gold-tone hardware. Woven brand labels at the back waist and pocket. Five-pocket design. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 70% cotton, 27% polyester, 3% spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric and components. Measurements: Outseam: 37 in Inseam: 28 in Front Rise: 9 in Back Rise: 13 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemCool Cords! These Current/Elliott charcoal corduroy jeans possess 80's chic and hugs to every curve! "Wear for love-Love for wear". Charcoal faded 98% cotton and 2% spandex. Soft, comfortable fit 80's style skinny corduroy jeans. 5 pocket construction. Brass top button and zipper closure. Low-rise banded waist. Belt loops through-out. Brass rivets. Retail price $370. 32" (low-rise) waist, 36" hip, 32" inseam, 41" length.