- Dark-wash Photo Ready stretch denim. 8" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Approx. 29" inseam. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/Lycra®; machine wash. Made in USA.
- Similar itemBlack and leaf green wool-alpaca blend herringbone jacket from Michael Kors featuring an oversize mink fur collar, a central front button fastening and three-quarter length sleeves.
- Similar itemAlways true and forever authentic, this tee says it all without using very many words. A super soft, jersey tee in an edgy, rocker silhouette is perfect for the au naturale woman with effortless style. Regular fit muscle tee. Round collar. Sleeveless. This item fits true to size. 100% cotton.
- Cropped wool tweed moto jacket with asymmetrical nickel zipper closure and zip pockets. Quilted black leather sleeve panels and collar with nickel chain detail. Fully lined. Made in NYC Dry Clean Only. I Think I'm Paranoid Wool Tweed Moto Jacket. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Viscose, 6% Elastane. Details: jersey, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, logo detail, no pockets, stretch.
- True Religion Linda skinny jeans in stretch denim. Approx. 10" rise, 26" inseam. Low rise. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at ankle. Five-pocket style; Tonal True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/elastane. Made in USA with imported materials.
- Rendered in a vibrant light blue tweed, this cropped Marc Jacobs jacket puts a whimsical new spin on old world glamour. Vivid blue rabbit fur decorates the collar, ending in a luscious black bow tie cascading down the front. Delicately trimmed with black at the cuffs and hem, with two flap pockets decorating the front, this cropped jacket is a true statement piece. Front flap pockets. 62% wool, 18% acetate, 15% polyester film, 5% polyester. 100% silk tie. 100$ REx rabbit fur collar. Fully lined. Fur origin: China. Made in USA.
- Similar itemTweed, Crêpe, Mandarin collar, Two pockets, Zip, Lined, Belt, Metallic inserts. Composition: 58% Cotton, 34% Acrylic, 6% Polyester, 2% Other Fibres.
- Carolina HerreraBoxy Open-Front Tweed Cropped Jacket, Canvas/Charcoal DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket. Notched collar.Open front with contrast grosgrain trim. Half sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Cropped mid-waist. Wool/mohair/alpaca/polyester/nylon/cotton/silk. Dry clean only.Made in Italy. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."