- Similar itemWhite cotton. Pastel-yellow and black 'K Paris' print . Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar item5 Pocket skinny jean. NB: the signature of Barbara Bui denim is the exclusive leather slider on the metal zips found on the back pockets, as well as the "gold tab" metal rivet, now inset on the key pocket Ref. G3601GLC. Composition: 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lyocell. Measurements: Width at end: 5.1 Inches.
- Similar itemA slouchy, heathered-jersey tee detailed with crisp 'Mermaid' lettering. Fixed cuffs finish the short, loose sleeves. Ribbed scoop neckline. Fabric: Featherweight heathered jersey. 90% cotton/10% polyester. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 21in / 53.5cm, from shoulder
- Similar itemTop by RVCA Made from 100% pure cotton. Lightweight denim with bleached detail. Point collar Button through fastening. Signature logo patch Curved hemline Regular fit. Main: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemCropped tee with roll back sleeve 100% Cotton. Machine washable.
- Similar item5 Pocket stretch-fit skinny jean in raw denim with zip pockets and "B.B" initialed metal rivets. New straight-legged skinny cut for the Barbara Bui signature denim, to be worn from day into night. Ref. G3601XTE. Composition: 80% Cotton. Measurements: Width at end: 4.9 Inches.
- Similar itemA moon graphic and subtle 'My nights aren't meant for sleeping' lettering detail a slouchy Wildfox tee, cut from delicate ribbed jersey. Raw-edge crew neckline. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Fabric: Ribbed burnout jersey. 100% lyocell. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder
- Similar itemBleached wash denim shirt with twin flap pockets on the chest. Snap button fastenings through front, long sleeves and buttoned cuffs. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Similar itemA slouchy silhouette lends a casual feel to a lightweight jersey R13 tee. Ribbed scoop neckline. Short sleeves. Fabric: Lightweight jersey. 50% cotton/50% modal. Hand wash. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder