- Similar itemYouthful and styled for the head-turning fashionista, Red Valentino makes blouses, blazers, and dresses for your busy, social lifestyle. Mid-weight, textured cotton blend blazer. Notched lapel with three button front and button tab at collar. Two welt pockets at front. Long sleeves. Fully lined. 96% Cotton / 4% Elastane; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBuild the foundation for a modern urban look with Helmut Lang's textured stretch-leather trousers. Skinny through the leg with an elasticated waist, this black pair will work tirelessly for every hour. Elasticated waistband. Faux pockets. 100% Lamb leather. Specialist clean.
- Similar itemSheer silk and a v-split collar sensualize the 70s peasant blouse. Cleanly gathered shoulders and cuffs soften the silhouette. Wear over leather leggings or tucked in to tailored trousers. 100% Silk. Button cuffs. We recommend you select one size smaller than your normal size. Dry clean only. Model is wearing size US 4.
- Similar itemVince lamb leather leggings. Regular rise. Slim, fitted legs. Front zip pockets. Button/zip front; belt loops. Made in France of imported material.
- Similar itemTie one on in Theory's luxe silk blouse, featuring a laid-back, knotted hem. Silk. Dry clean. Made in China. Crewneck, long sleeves, two-button cuffs. Button front closure, chest pocket, front self-ties. Rear center box pleat, elasticized back hem.
- Similar itemWhite cotton blend blazer jacket from Jil Sander Navy featuring notched lapels, a button fastening, three-quarter length sleeves, two front pockets, a full lining and double back slit vent.
- Emilio PucciLeather Panel Zip Ankle Leggings, Nero (Black)DetailsEmilio Pucci invites you to infuse your wardrobe with the force of black, leather leggings, detailed with golden zippers at the ankles.Leather pants by Emilio Pucci with golden hardware.Slightly low rise.Four-pocket style.Straight, skinny legs with zippers on outer ankles.Zip/button closure; belt loops.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci:The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Similar itemBlack leather leggings from Drome featuring an elasticated waistband.
- Long sleeves. Round neck. Buttons closure at the front and sleeves. Asymmetric bottom. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 2. Composition: 100% silk.