- Similar itemBlack mohair and alpaca sheer sweater from Diesel featuring a ribbed round neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a loose fit.
- Similar itemBlack wool-cashmere blend peacoat from Belstaff featuring a wide notched lapel, a double breasted fastening, two zip fastening pockets, long sleeves with chunky ribbed panels and a zip fastening cuffs.
- Similar itemMilitary green belted trench coat from Moncler W featuring a notched collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, a layered design, short sleeves, a rear central vent and a storm flap.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Mohair wool , 40% Virgin Wool. Details: satin, plain weave, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior, large sized.
- Similar itemA cotton trench coat with lambskin sleeves and a studded undercollar. Set-in sleeves and a belted waist give the piece a structured silhouette. Design details reference the coat’s military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A hook-and-eye collar provides further protection from the weather.
- VersaceEmbroidered Leather-Sleeve CoatDetailsCoat by Versace.Long leather sleeves with golden chain and crystal embroidery.Notched lapels; double-breasted button front.Welt chest pocket; hip flap pockets.Straight silhouette.Cutaway hem hits at the knee.Button-belted back; long vent.Wool/cashmere.Made in Italy.Designer About Versace:Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
- Similar itemFrom the runway. Oversized alpaca pullover with ribbed trim in a mixed-stitch tweed knit. Wide, round neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed neck & cuffs. Contrasting stitch knit at left side & sleeve. Relaxed fit. Color: Black & Ivory. 50% alpaca, 50% baby alpaca. Made in Peru.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Virgin Wool, 3% Elastane. Details: stretch, cool wool, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, unlined, darts, pocket with flap.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.