- Similar itemVince black shorts. Leather. Belt loops, front pleats, two side slant pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets, fully lined. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% acetate. Specialist clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, slightly loose fit. Supple non-stretchy leather.
- Snakeskin-embossed leather platform wedge ankle boots in black. Almond toe. Zip closure at side. Matte finish at outsole. Rubber island sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4.75" heel, 1.75 platform. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Made in France.
- A pony graphic and 'All I Want' lettering lend a wishful element to this soft, casual Wildfox pullover. Loose fit with relaxed crew neckline and jersey banded hem. Long sleeves. Semi sheer. Fabric: Lightweight knit. 49% cotton/49% polyester/2% lycra spandex. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemLong sleeve tuxedo wool blazer in black. Deep v-neck collar. Padded shoulders. Contrasting leather sleeves in black. Tonal knit panelling at inner sleeves. Concealed single-button closure and leather-trimmed welt pockets at front. Four-button placket at sleeve cuffs. Cropped back panel. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 98% wool, 2% lycra. Sleeves: 100% leather. Panelling: 100% merino wool. Lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex. Made in United States.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting. Notched collar with peaked lapels. Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs. Formfitting with single button closure. Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent. Wool/polyester. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemBlue and white cotton striped sweatshirt from Current/Elliott featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, horizontal stripes and stitching details.
- Michael Kors takes the '90s lace-up bootie to a new level of glam in luxe kid suede. Kid suede upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; lace up; calf leather trim. 4.3" Stacked heel, 0.5" platform; feels like 3.8" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemBlack jersey. Textured-leather front panels, two side slant pockets, back welt pocket, fully lined. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. Fabric1: 70% Tencel, 30% linen; fabric2: 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% silk. Specialist clean. Size 0 = XXS-XS, 1 = XS-S, 2 = S-M, 3 = M-L. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Paper-thin, slightly stretchy leather at front, non-stretchy fabric at back.
- Similar item80mm Lacquered heel with embossed logo. Wrap around leather straps with adjustable pin closure. Leather lining and in sole. Leather sole with rubber inserts. Made in Italy.