- Similar itemVintage wash denim shirt. Button fastenings through front, patch pocket on the chest, long sleeves and buttoned cuffs. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Jean Paul GaultierPlaying Card Printed CardiganDetailsNicely draping printed jersey with ribbed knit trim.V neckline with ribbed trim; button front.Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.Fitted silhouette.Ribbed hem hits below hip.Viscose/silk/Lycra.Made in Italy.Designer About Jean Paul Gaultier:French designer Jean Paul Gaultier started his career in 1970 as an assistant at Pierre Cardin. In 1976, he launched his label with a style that drew more from the London street scene than Parisian couture. In addition to his men's and women's ready-to-wear lines, and the haute couture line he launched in 1997, Jean Paul Gaultier offers a collection of provocative fragrances in distinctive bottles that are every bit as avant garde as the designer's clothes.
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, front closure, frogs, multipockets, no appliqués, ribbed trim detailing.
- Similar itemGrey wool cloak from Yves Saint Laurent featuring a hood with a long tassel detail and a fringed hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and might have imperfections.
- Similar itemMenswear-inspired button front shirt, in delicately dotted poplin. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with pleated, button cuffs. Chest patch pocket. Box pleat at center back. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Blue & White Dot. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBlue cashmere cardigan from Tory Burch featuring an open front, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.
- Similar itemDenim uniform shirt from 7 For All Mankind featuring a classic collar, a chest pocket, a button fastening, a curved hem, long sleeves and button cuffs.