- Wyatt brings you a design fit for a night out on the town with this sheer lace ruffled top! Lightweight sheer knit, lace, and chiffon woven. Rounded neckline. Contrasting taupe lace with keyhole at back. Sleeveless. Chiffon ruffle hem. Modern fit. 100% Polyester; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA classic grey hoodie is a cool essential for all wardrobes. Invest with this super-soft towelling hoodie, complete with kangaroo pockets and a zip front fastening. 50% Polyester, 50% Viscose. Machine wash. Model's height is 5' 11"
- The Patrol Down Short Parka is made of highly water resistant 5k/5k face fabric in an archive inspired design. It features a center front zipper closure with an internal storm flap, a drawstring-adjustable hood with a removable real coyote fur ruff, lower patch pockets with hook and loop closure flaps and hand-warmer pockets, and a hidden zipper-secured pocket. Shell: 100% Nylon Ottoman, Liner: 100% Polyester Plainweave Taffeta, Goose Down 650 Fill.
- Similar itemA.p.c. Surchemise girl in dark navy. Relaxed slim fit button up shirt in a dark navy and white gingham print. Long sleeve shirt classically cut with a point collar, front button placket and a slightly rounded hem. Detailed with buttoned flap breast pockets at front and a box pleat at the back. Cut from a gingham printed summery lightweight blend of 84% cotton, 8% linen, 8% ramie, perfect for warmer months. Wear it with your favorite jeans or denim cutoffs for a relaxed casual summer look. Button up closure.
- Similar itemUps, downs, twists and turns. Through it all you need to stay awesome. The Stay Awesome muscle tee is designed in a premium cotton-blend fabric that offers a soft feel and years of long lasting wear. An inspirational message is screened across the chest. Available in two colors. As part of our Sacred Sunz collection, this summer stunner features a light heart and a mermaid mentality to capture the season’s sunniest moments. Muscle tee with 'Stay Awesome' graphic. PPN: 55% cotton, 45% polyester. DAG: 50% polyester, 37% cotton, 13% rayon. Imported. Machine wash. Model measurements: Height: 5'10. Chest: 32 inches. Waist: 24 inches. Hips: 35 inches. Model is wearing size M.
- Stunning cropped faux fur coat made by Bill Blass. The coat is made of viscose (65%) and cotton (35%); lining is 100% polyester. Although not real fur, the coat is made to look like the sculpted curly lamb jackets that were so popular in the 1930-1040's, and is an elegant black color. Care label suggests cleaning by a furrier method. Jacket is a shorter cropped style with a bit of swing to it. There are two concealed plastic snap closures and two slit pockets in the front. Jacket is a size 6, and the length, from the top of the back collar to the bottom is 21". Sleeve length from the top of the sleeve where it meets the shoulder to the bottom of the sleeve is approximately 17". Sleeves have a very slight bell shape. It's a gorgeous jacket, but unfortunately living in California, it's never cold enough to wear!
- Similar itemA sweet new style from Vans is the Cherry Checker Fleece. Relaxed fit hoodie in a soft fleece fabrication. Attached hood with adjustable drawstring. Long sleeves features checkered stripes. Zip up front. Split kangaroo pocket. Banded cuffs and hem. Straight hemline. Brand logo print at front. 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: Length: 27 in Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemWork borrowed-from-the-boys cool in this soft, relaxed plaid cotton flannel shirt. Point collar. Button front. Long sleeves with roll tabs. Buttoned cuffs. Tucked darts at front. Shirttail hem. Back yoke. Back box pleat. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. - Michaela Plaid Cotton Flannel Shirt
- Similar itemEyelet detailing is a sheer alternative to this modern style. Scoopneck. Sleeveless. Pullover style About 27" from shoulder to hem. Polyester. Contrast 1: Cotton/spandex. Contrast 2: Cotton. Hand wash. Imported. - Eyelet Tank Top