Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Topeka sofa invites rich luxury to the transitional interior. Classic with button tufting and rolled arms, the dapper seat receives a metallic shine with nailhead detailing. Shown in Arizona Rustic LL. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 89"W x 41"D x 36.5"H. Seat: 23"D x 20"H. Arm: 36.5"H. In-Arm: 66"W.
- John-Richard Collection. Glass Spear Two-Light Sconce. Handcrafted wall sconce. Honey-brass wall plaque with brass fittings and two optical-glass rods. Woven cotton shade. Uses two 60-watt bulbs. Direct wire; professional installation required. 12"W x 8.5"D x 14"T. Imported. Weight, 5 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 8 lbs.
- Just elegant enough to bring to mind the traditional French interior, the Emeze Club Chair offers the comfort we all look for in today's casual setting. Made of solid oak, this chair embraces a natural finish and grabs attention with its hand dyed saffron-colored Belgian linen upholstery. It is perfect for the French-inspired living room, lounge or other interior. 37 inches high x 27 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches; seat depth: 26 inches; arm rest height: 24 inches. Constructed from solid oak, finished in a natural oak finish. Belgian linen hand dyed in saffron coloration.
- John-Richard Collection Glass Spear Two-Light Sconce Details Handcrafted wall sconce. Honey-brass wall plaque with brass fittings and two optical-glass rods. Woven cotton shade. Uses two 60-watt bulbs. Direct wire; professional installation required. 12"W x 8.5"D x 14"T. Imported. Weight, 5 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 8 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: GOLD. Material: OPTICAL GLASS RODS, BRASS.
- Similar itemOriginally constructed to block cold drafts in Colonial times, a wingback chair makes quite the historical statement in your living room. This channel-tufted take features ornately curved ball and claw feet and gracious curves for preserving warmth. Cotton velvet upholstery; foam, fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Hardwood frame. Landon honey finished legs. Professionally clean. Handmade in USA. Select colors are made to order. The "available by" date shown above indicates the estimated ship date.
- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013.By Knoll.Offering a relaxed and contemporary attitude toward interior design, the Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Collection for Knoll is distinguished by a pinched pleat stitch that reinforces its architectural profile and plays against the curvature of cusions on each face. As part of the compact collection to accommodate smaller spaces, the elegant Two Seater Sofa is constructed of an aluminum and wood frame, and successfully bridges the gap between comfort and stunning aesthetics. Cast aluminum feet — available in chrome or several painted finishes including red and black — serve as anchoring focal points, tastefully contrasting the available range of upholstery options. Customize the Barber Osgerby Sofa to be uniquely yours and enjoy the style and enduring quality for years to come. Product Features: Includes elastic webbing seat surpsion with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks Legs have adjustable nylon glides and are available in several finishes Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Similar itemThe Dunham tripod lamp lends any room a bit of deco glamour, thanks to a stylish mix of straight lines and gracefully gilded circles and spheres. When lit, the gold-lined silk shade illuminates the shapes and casts a warm, homey glow. Features: Black shade with mustard gold sheer lining. Max wattage: 150. UL approved. 3-Way rotary at socket. Dimensions: Overall dimensions: 65.5" H x 22" Diameter. Shade Top: 21. Shade Bottom: 22" Cord length12 ft from Exit.
- Find Upholstered Chairs at Target.com! Add refined elegance to your bedroom, living room or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted arm chair, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. These luxurious chairs are offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, Smokey Quartz, Chocolate, Berry, Navy and Antique Red will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads complete the look. Linen is made of % linen and % viscose. Velvet is % polyester. To find the look thats right for you, order a... Color: Linen French Yellow.
- Davis is designed to sit big in small spaces at an affordable price. Upright, yet comfortable, this versatile leather queen sleeper sofa is always ready for company in family rooms, casual living rooms, lofts, extra bedrooms and offices. Topped with an air cushion layer, our exclusive sleep mattress provides twice the thickness of ordinary sleeper mattresses using the highest quality materials and latest technology for maximum comfort. Self-sealing valve allows for easy inflating of the air cushion in just 25 seconds with accompanying air pump. Chambered air channels go from firm to soft with the touch of a button for individualized comfort and ergonomic support. With slim track arms and self-welt tailoring, Davis is upholstered in top-grain, full-aniline dyed leather that gains a warm patina over time.
- A large dose of Gothic architecture packs a big punch of style. The handsome, heraldic base of this table lamp stacks seven quatrefoils finished in antique gold for a tall, handsome heraldic accent. A round espresso base contrasts with the cream linen shade for a picturesque palette. 60 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep; Shade: 11 inches high. Constructed from metal and linen. Finished in antique gold and taupe linen shade. (1) x 150 watt A 3-Way bulb not included; E26 Turn knob at socket. Cord: 8 foot Tan rayon covered 18/2 SPT 2, Polarized molded plug.
- Similar itemOur sconce pivots to angle the light, making it ideal for a variety of spaces like hallways, foyers and dining rooms. Inspired by vintage industrial fixtures, it has a simple, circular wall plate, a spun-metal shade and knurled knobs. Inspired by industrial fixtures of the early 20th century. Crafted by hand of solid brass and available with an antiqued brass or polished nickel finish. Pivoting shade adjusts with a pair of knobs on adjacent sides. Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Similar itemTommy Mitchell Butterfly Sconce Details Sconce designed and created by hand; signed and dated by Tommy Mitchell. Made of copper, brass, and steel. Gilded brass finish. Uses one 15-watt bulb. Direct wire; professional installation required. 8"W x 4"D x 13"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Weight, 3 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 4.4 lbs. Designer About Tommy Mitchell: Taking gilding the lily to the level of art, Mitchell creates a distinctively modern take on tole. Inspired by a "childhood filled with flower gardens," he works with a combination of copper, brass, and steel to design and create striking floral sculptures in his North Carolina studio. Meticulously painted and gold-leafed by hand, each is signed and dated. Their tactile finishes reflect an attention to detail developed over 20 years as a restoration specialist working with art and antiques. Material: Copper, brass, steel.