- "Name: Hugo Weasley" — @aksmasads
- "12 inches
hypogrith feather" — @aksmasads
Magic Wands from Alivan's are handcrafted to meet the requirements of even the great wizard Harry Potter's wand and are similar to Harry Potter wands
- "He goes to Hogwarts." — @aksmasads
- "House: Gryffindor
4th year" — @aksmasads
Download our free Harry Potter wallpaper named 'Gryffindor'.
- "His parents are Hermione and Ron Weasley" — @aksmasads
- "His sister is Rose Weasley." — @aksmasads
- "He plays in the pep band, because he didn't make the team. Like Hermione, he isn't very good at flying." — @aksmasads
Percussion Instruments produce sound by being hit or shaken, any movement that creates a vibration so the object can make its sound. Medieval Collectibles has a large selection of Medieval and Renaissance two headed drums, Tabor Drums, Monks Bells, Jingle Bells and Cymbals.
- "Birthday; November 31st" — @aksmasads
Marcus Design blog showcases exciting interior designs, home decorating, renovations, do-it-yourself projects, and glamorous artwork
- "Patronus; German Shepard" — @aksmasads
- "He likes to put his frog, Foghorn, in his sisters book bag." — @aksmasads
- "HIs cousin, Lily Potter, is his best friend. The two are always getting into trouble." — @aksmasads
- "He has a huge crush on Biddie Longbottom, and tries very hard to be charming around her." — @aksmasads
- "Hugo is an Animagus. He's working on controling his transformations, but is having trouble." — @aksmasads
- "His favorite class is potions." — @aksmasads
- RAVENCLAW HOUSE POINTS - Harry Potter Inspired House Points Necklace Antiqued Brass Sapphire Blue Stones Quidditch Hogwarts Swarovski"He likes making his own potions." — @aksmasads
House points are awarded to students at Hogwarts that do good deeds, correctly answer a question in class, or win a Quidditch Match. They can also be taken away for rule-breaking. The points are stored in House point hourglasses that show the point totals at the bottom with stones the main colour of their house ~ rubies for Gryffindor, sapphires for Ravenclaw, emeralds for Slytherin, and topaz for Hufflepuff. I love the way this necklace turned out! I've been looking for a way to display each of the house's points, without making something that was too clunky. I found these amazing glass tube beads and had to have them! The glass tube bead is accented on top and bottom by an ivy design and holds Ravenclaw's "stones" quite nicely! It hangs from an ornate victorian connector on an 18" brass rolo style chain. It closes off with a lobster clasp, from which dangles a filigree bead and a sapphire blue swarovski crystal. Awesome! ~ The last photo was taken this summer in the castle at Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Looks like Ravenclaw has some catching up to do! ~ Depending on availability, the "stones" inside may be a matte or shiny finish. ~ For those of you who are NOT in Ravenclaw, not to worry! Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Slytherin are now available!! ☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*: Be sure to check out the Harry Potter Inspired Section of my shop for more great selections:
- "his room is cluttered and small. Hugo has been told that he is a "Pack rat"" — @aksmasads
After coming up with rooms for teenage girls, it's now time to give you ideas and inspiration for setting up the room for a teenage boy. Because boys are j
- Paris Photography - Paris in the rain- 8x10 Fine Art Photograph - Red Umbrella Print - Paris Home Decor - Red Umbrella in Paris"Hugo invited Biddie to come to Diagon Alley with them. The two snuck off five minutes afterwards, and weren't found until dinner time. By then, they're parents were furious." — @aksmasads
A walk along the Marais on a cold rainy day is the perfect time for romance in Paris, France 8x10 matte or glossy photograph. Discounts and other sizes see this section:
- "Hugo is scared that if Lily gets chosen for a triwizard tournament, that he will wake up at the bottom of the lake." — @aksmasads
The great Black Lake shown in the Harry Potter movies is one of the most beautiful and exquisite lakes I've seen both in reality and on TV. I know the
- "He doesn't care about style, like his dad." — @aksmasads
This holiday season, Opening Ceremony teams up with Yoko Ono to create a very special apparel collection, available exclusively at OC. Titled “Fashion for Men 1969-2012,” the limited-edition line is based on a book of hand-drawn illustrations that Yoko presented to John Lennon on the occasion of their wedding. 43 years later, Yoko and OC have worked together to bring her sketches to life! Pants with mesh panel at back. Belt loops. Side pockets. Zip fly. Fabric 1: 100% wool. Fabric 2: 80% spandex, 20% nylon. Fabric 3: 100% acetate. Made in the USA.
- "At the moment, Lily and Hugo are in a fight. She thinks that he spends too much time with his girlfriend." — @aksmasads
i'm jennifer, i live in ny and i'm 15. i love music and animals. i am a vegetarian and i have no...
- "The truth is that he misses his best friend. He just doesn't want to admit that she's right." — @aksmasads
AmO Images, Love in the Sun
- "his favorite band is the beatles." — @aksmasads
Beatles Gifts BEATLES FACES BEACH TOWEL  - Show the world, or at least everyone at the beach, you are a Beatles fan when you put out one of these new towels.
- "Hugo and Rose are very close. She likes to help him with love advice." — @aksmasads
love, Alone, Beautiful, cats, Couple, Cute, Eyes, Fashion, Flowers, Friends, Friendship, Girly, Hair-styles, Heart, Holding-Hands, Hot, Hug, Kids, Kissing, Love, Love Hurts, Lovers, Quotes, Romantic, Sad, Sad-girl, Saying, Snow-fall, Stylish, Sunset, cutest
- "his parents send him a can of mountain dew with each letter they send. Around christmas, they send him a six pack." — @aksmasads
- "Favorite spell: Alohomora
(Unlocks doors.)" — @aksmasads
Inspired by European architecture, our artists have created this evocative image. Sometimes the simplest compositions—here, the interplay of sunlight and shadow—are the most interesting. Green. 76.200cm W x 3.810cm D x 100.330cm H. Polyester, fir.
- Fire Glow: Native American Western art painting of indians in camp around fire by artist and painter Gary Kapp"He loves camping with his family. (Including cousins, Teddy, and ect.)" — @aksmasads
As Jackson's largest gallery (established 1969), Wilcox Gallery proudly features world-class painters and sculptors: Jim Wilcox, Joe Bohler, Dwayne Brech, Clark Bronson, Tom Browning, Blair Buswell, Oscar Campos, Tony Clarke, Frogman Tim Cotterill, Robert Cutler, Charles Dayton, David Drummond, Barry Eisenach, Ed Fraughton, Doug Green, Janene Grende, Joe Halko, Tony Hochstetler, Harold Holden, Ed Holmes, William J. Kalwick Jr., Dave Merrill, Newman Myrah, Vicki Reece, Jan Rosetta, Sandy Scott, William Silvers, G. Bjorn Thorkelson, Wolfgang Vaatz, Dave Wade, Bill Whitaker, J. Christopher White, Tim Whitworth, and Ke Shan Yang.
- "Hugo and Lily aren't scared of anything, and like exploring the forbidden forest." — @aksmasads
Creepy/scary woods/forests? Have you ever been in creepy/scary woods/forests before? If so how was it creepy for you? What did you like or dislike about it? Did you see or hear any thing Creepy/scary in there? What? Well you go in again? How do you feel about creepy/scray woods/forests?
- "Hugo is only afraid of one thing; He has the same dream about a stairway with a door at the top. Sometimes, if he opens the door, someone get's hurt in the real world. Hugo's too scared to tell his parents about it." — @aksmasads
i need a house like this; old and haunted and beautiful.
- "His family often meets up for holidays and birthdays." — @aksmasads
Planning their wedding together, Natalie and Michael knew instinctively that the peaceful setting at Beaulieu Garden in Napa Valley would be ideal for a family
- Gucci Viaggio Collection men's black cotton mesh t-shirt. black cotton mesh. black/grey/black web detail. rubber Gucci Viaggio label. Made in Italy. Material:100% Cotton
- Give your basics a twist with this pale blue space dye hoodie. Features zip fastening, patch pockets and drawstring hood. 100% Cotton. Cool iron. Machine wash at max 40°C gentle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Lee Low Crotch Jeans in old skool blue. Here for Autumn Winter 2012, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Lee denim collaborate again to present these stylish low crotch jeans. In blue denim, this five pocket jean has an embroidered star detail on the front left pocket. These low drop mens jeans with button fly have been finished with a logo button and rivets and squiggle lined pockets.
- The Nike Free Run+ 2 Liberty: Iconic style and a glove-like fit. Taking a cue from human anatomy, the Nike Free Run+ 2 Liberty Women's Running Shoe maximizes the foot's natural range of motion with deep flex grooves and a lightweight fit. Part of the Nike and Liberty of London's design collaboration series, this shoe features Liberty's eye-catching print with an innovative, barefoot-like feel. Benefits. Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for breathability and support. Phylite midsole and outsole with deep Nike Free sipes for more natural movement and an extraordinary feel. Asymmetrical lacing system to help reduce pressure over the top ridge of the foot. Waffle lugs at the outsole for impact absorption and traction. Nike+ ready. DesignOne of Nike's most coveted collaborations, the design partnership with Liberty of London celebrates the legacy and evolution of the brand's running innovations over four remarkable decades of style. A range of heritage and modern Nike classics have been remixed with Liberty's iconic print for a touch of supernatural style. Origins. After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a that felt natural and weightless, just like bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.