Shop this look
- Similar itemThe interplay between positive and negative space is central to the design of the new In Between chair from &Tradition. Its back and side panels provide a concrete shape and support, but forms are created equally by the gaps in between. Please note these chairs must be ordered in quantities of 2. Priced each. Colours White oiled oak or smoked oiled oak - stained black ash or stained grey ash. Dimensions: H77cm x W58cm x D54cm. Armrest height 70cm. Seat height 45cm. Materials: Solid wood and form pressed veneer.
- The Jess Two-Seater Sofa i s a true fusion of modern and traditional design. Its sleek structure and polished stainless steel legs are seamlessly juxtaposed against the traditional tufting and 1960's inspiration. The Jess Loveseat makes for a versatile piece that can blend in or stand out depending on the color fabric you choose. The Jess Sofa is currently available in eleven color ways in velvet material. Please select desired color in the drop down menu above. Dimensions : 63"W x 33"D x 32"H. Legs : Stainless Steel. Cushions : Tufted. Photos : Jess Sofa is Shown Here in Gold.
- Like an ancient tree trunk, the top of this solid accent table features hammered rings that swirl out from the center in a concentric pattern. Create your own history with this collectors' item, which will complement your industrial loft decor or bring a burnished antique brass style to your modern living room. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Features antique brass finish. Ring top detailing. Weight: 21 lb.
- Similar itemThe world’s first tray-table-stool.: A few simple adjustments and you can transform Flip Around from the key-keeping tray in the hallway, to the table holding your afternoon coffee and into a surprisingly comfortable stool. A new multifunctional piece of furniture that can assist you all over the house, kinda like the butler you never had. Flip Around is designed by Danish design duo NORM: aka Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn. It’s made of high quality ash wood and plastic. A mix of the new and the classic - and the mix of different inspirations and aesthetics is a big part of the design. Jonas: “Flip Around is multi functional and the inspiration is also pretty multi and from all over the world”. Kasper: “The design itself is very clean and minimalistic. That’s the whole idea – that you can put it anywhere in the house and it will look like it fits – and it will have a purpose in the room”. Jonas: “But the main inspiration to the design comes from something more rough, namely French industrial chairs and also the classic traditions of Danish cabinet making. And actually the whole assembly system is inspired from Chinese and Korean architecture, especially known for using wood wedges and wood pins to assemble their parts instead of using nails and screws”. Kasper: “So it’s really a multi design – it’s multi functional, multi national and multi inspirational”. Designer: Norm Architects. Materials: Wood(ash), Plastic, Steel. Dimensions: 14" x 18".
- Hollywood Regency pairs with Global Bazaar to create a delightfully different centerpiece. Three gilded bamboo-inspired legs form a tripod base for this beautiful coffee table. Complete with a smooth, clear glass top, measuring thirty inches in diameter, this exotic piece adds global grandeur to your living room. 18 inches high x 30 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Base: 17.5 inches high x 28 inches wide x 28 inches deep. Constructed from metal and glass. Finished in gold leaf. Faux bamboo-inspired base.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- From the warm ivory toned cotton upholstery to the distressed sage colored frame, this loveseat makes all the right moves, delivering elegance and relaxed good looks in what has to be one of the most popular French Country color combinations around. There's nothing like the classics, as proven in this timeless loveseat. 40 inches high x 54 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat width: 47 inches; seat depth: 26"; seat height: 19", arm height: 25" Meticulously hand carved out of solid oak; Cushions filled with feather and fibers. Comes with two 18" square off white cotton toss pillow and inserts. Constructed from distressed pale sage green frame upholstered with off-white cotton on seat front and back.
- Similar itemForm and function come together to create this beautiful wrought iron and glass cocktail table. Eight circles of iron are joined together to create the unique base of this coffee table that supports a round glass top. A nice addition to any contemporary living area, it will fit nicely in a transitional or eclectic space as well. Pyrite bronze finish. Wrought iron base. Round glass table top.
- Similar itemKennedy Rocking Chair - Mid Century Modern Furniture - Danish Style Z Kennedy Rocking Chair - By Thrive Furniture is a beautiful designer Mid-Century Modern statement piece for your home. This piece is handmade in America using eco-friendly methods. The design of this piece will be a beautiful addition to the style and design of your home. Bewitchingly Interesting: Solid legs and sharply angled arms make this chair the talk of any room. Rock 'n Roll: Your grandmother may have rocked you to sleep in a similar style, but this ain't your grandma's rocking chair. Back and Forth: Curved wooden slats make up the back of this bold style. Dimensions: Overall: 36"h x 30"w x 40"d Seating: 18"h x 22"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w
- Similar itemThe Gabby Jenkins side table offers an eclectic furnishing for modern interiors. A round cerejeira tabletop sits atop an ornately polished base for a stunningly dramatic accent. 40"W x 40"D x 18"H. Tabletop: Dark brown polished finish. Base: Antique brass metal.
- Fanciful with ornate detail, lovers of all things tufted and feminine will fall for the Bostwick Sofa¿s old-world appeal. Updated with simple beige linen rather than obsolete richly-colored brocade, this sofa is perfect for the modern home. Made by and imported from Chinese craftsmen, the Bostwick Sofa includes a frame made of birch and engineered woods, firm foam cushioning, and black turned wood legs. Gorgeous detailing is plentiful: button tufting, scroll arms, and antiqued bronze nail head trim make this a living room seating collection not to be missed. Keep your new furniture looking fresh as ever by spot cleaning the upholstery as needed. Minor assembly is required. Complete the Bostwick Collection by adding the matching loveseat to your home as well (sold separately). 100"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H , seat dimension: 63"W x 22.75"D x 19"H arm height: 31.5 inches. Traditional Victorian-style sofa settee. Versatile, neutral beige linen. Birch and engineered wood frame. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Birch, foam, linen; Imported;
- Even the most edgy of modern interiors can use an occasional table here or there, and this handmade side table is sure to be appreciated in the most industrial of interiors. Made of iron and galvanized steel, the rusty antique finish is treated to prevent further oxidation. Ideal for the industrial loft or living room, if treated with a rust-proof spray, this table is even suitable for outdoor use. 20 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Hand made from iron and galvanized steel. Antique oxidized rust finish. Finish will not continue to tarnish. May be used outdoors if pretreated with a rust proofing spray. This item ships ready to assemble in two pieces.