I just got back from The Hunger Games! It was pretty good, except there are definitely a few things that I was iffy about. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE
1. Okay first off, THAT IS NOT HOW KATNISS GOT THE PIN! I thought that was so weird. I thought that whole thing was symbolic and she just gets it from the lady in the Hob? o.o Weird
2. WHO WAS THE MASTER OF THE HUNGER GAMES? WITH THE BEARD? WHO WAS THAT? I totally forgot who that was!
3. Gale is supposed to be ugly...BAM LIAM HEMSWORTH
4. Peeta <3
5. CATO WAS SO HOT. LIKE OH MY GOD.
6. Okay, at the end Peeta gets a fake leg. In the movie they make it seem like Peeta's leg gets all healed, and in the books it doesn't. It just gets worse. I thought that would be big.
7. The wolves were supposed to have like the humans eyes & brains in them...Remember Katniss was like "THE CAPITAL IS SICK. IS THAT RUE? FOXFACE? GLIMMER?"
8. Remember in the books when Katniss has that like carekeeper that had her tongue cut off? She wasn't in the books
9. I thought the people controlling it made it so all the rivers dried out & thats why Katniss and Peeta went back to the cornecupia (fail spellling =P)
I thought the movie was good, but I LOVED the first book (I'm on the second) and I noticed stuff like this!
Tell me your opinions below...!