- Indulge in the feathery softness and silken luxury of Mongolian lamb fur. Reverses to a warm white faux suede back. Our decorative pillows include your choice of a plush feather-down or lofty down-alternative insert at no extra cost. 100% Mongolian wool. Polyester backing. Spot clean the removable cover. Cover made in China. Feather-down insert: 95% white duck feather, 5% white down fill (made in Thailand) Down-alternative insert:100% polyester fill (made in China) Made in multiple countries.
- Burberry Effortless Mascara provides lash volume and coverage for all looks from day to evening. This versatile mascara contains marine plant glycogen that accelerates fibre growth and strengthens the lashes, whilst providing effortless definition. A protective film forms on the surface of the lash and shields against humidity, rain and heat.
- Similar itemSeventy-six elegant Swarvovski stones adorn this festive snowflake brooch. This sophisticated piece of jewelry also offers a highly polished finish with a pin clasp.
- Define lashes naturally for long lasting, clump-free perfection. Rich cocoa and avocado butters leave lashes soft and lush while mineral pigments infused with Vitamin E and organic botanical extracts protect lashes all day long. The sleek tapered brush allows for full reach to every single lash for flawless separation and definition. Benefits & Ingredients. Minerals define and provide rich color. Organic cocoa and avocado butters leave lashes soft. Vitamin E protects the lashes. Vegetable glycerin conditions and helps separate to give lashes a natural definition.
- Similar itemModern and original, this rhodium-plated flower brooch oozes trendy floral elegance. Embellished with sparkling Crystal Silver Shade, Tanzanite, and clear crystals in a prong setting, this feminine creation adds an irresistible sparkle to your everyday look or a refined touch for an evening out.
- Lush, plush and longhaired. Few things are more inviting than these Mongolian lambskin pillow covers. Their softness and warmth offer pure comfort. Arrange a few together to create the most sought-after seating in the house. Mongolian lambskin with fur; cotton backing in Stone White. Each lambskin is unique; curl lengths and coloring may vary slightly. Concealed zipper closure. Accommodates a 14"l x 36"w. Pillow Insert (sold separately). Imported.
- Lush, plush and longhaired. Few things are more inviting than these Mongolian lambskin pillow covers. Their softness and warmth offer pure comfort. Arrange a few together to create the most sought-after seating in the house. Mongolian lambskin with fur; cotton backing in Stone White. Each lambskin is unique; curl lengths and coloring may vary slightly. Concealed zipper closure. Accommodates a 24"sq. Pillow Insert (sold separately). Imported.
- In the darkest black, the exceptionally volumizing mascara arms the lashes instantly, accentuating the eye with more depth and intensity. Eyes to Kill Excess full volume mascara thickens and separates the lashes with a striking, long lasting, black wet finish. This clearly defined, denser lash fringe is the best weapon for daring volumizing lashes. Available in Black.
- Similar itemJay StrongwaterFrog Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal. Enamel finish. Hand set with Swarovski crystals. Approximately 0. 75"W x 1"T. Imported. Designer About Jay Strongwater: Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.