- "cigarette daydreams / cage the elephant" — @monastic
Hallo, I'm just another black and white blog that usually makes some way to make it ten times more depressing.
- "if we could find a reason, a reason to change
looking for the answer.
if you could find a reason, a reason to say
standing in the pouring rain." — @monastic
rhetoricc: “ ☪☪Pale/soft grunge this way dear ☪☪ ”
- "older chests / damien rice" — @monastic
I'm a slightly strange antisocial girl with a love for music, art, nature, the internet etc.
- "we always seem to need the help
of someone else
to mend that shelf
too many books
read me your favourite line" — @monastic
- "greatest revenge / the mynabirds" — @monastic
sydney. 16. bands & plants. flannel. hair dye. the 9O's. nature. kawaii. poems. new england. dreamer of happiness.
- ruhdickulous: “ vvni: “ Untitled by Heather ” q ”
- "i feel for all their progeny
how will they know what freedom means
when it’s forged to every cause and claim
on the fear assembly lines" — @monastic
- ""en gallop" / joanna newsom" — @monastic
- "never get so attached to a poem
you forget truth that lacks lyricism;
never draw so close to the heat
that you forget that you must eat." — @monastic
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "in the devil's territory / sufjan stevens" — @monastic
- "i saw the dragons drying
i saw the witches whine
we stayed a long, long time
but I'm not afraid to die
to see you
to meet you
to see you
at last" — @monastic
I'm dalana and you can go suck a bag of dicks.
- "i can see your tracks / laura veirs" — @monastic
- "i can see your tracks
but i won't follow them;
i'll just hope for rain
or some kind of crazy wind
to erase them,
to chase them into oblivion" — @monastic
This blog is filled with handpicked typographies, inspiring quotes, relatable quotes, love quotes,...
- tree - Nadav Kander - Jan's favourite images : Photography, tree, snow, winter Bookmarks #2233 - Picture For Me"acid tongue / jenny lewis" — @monastic
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "by the rolling river is
exactly where i was.
there was no simple cure
for unlucky in love.
to be lonely is a habit,
like smoking or taking drugs,
and i've quit them both
but, man, was it rough." — @monastic
everything is terrible
- "karma debt / the mynabirds" — @monastic
I'm a 15 year old girl living in Kathmandu. I like forests and cliffs by the sea, black coffee and literature. I also like geometry and roses, and like Woody Allen, my biggest regret so far is that...
- hazeltonss: “ snowwwww by hmariethegreat on Flickr. ”
- "the ebony and the ivory
talked politics again
then they sat and chewed the scenery
'til there was nothing left
but will all their peace accords
amount to something more or something less
than wasted breath?" — @monastic