- Similar itemSuede upper. Patent leather platform and heel. Rounded open toe. Leather lining and sole. Concealed Nike AIR technology in forefoot and heel for ultimate comfort. 3.5"patent leather wrapped heel. Approx. 0.5" patent leather wrapped platform. Dust bag included
- A brushed texture lends an unusually soft feel to these classic straight legged jeans, and wrinkled whiskering adds a gently worn look. 5 pocket styling with tonal logo embroidery on the back pockets. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Brushed stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 33in / 84cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm. Available sizes: 27
- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Similar itemMulticoloured silk semi sheer floral long blouse from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a band collar, a button fastening, a dropped hem, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemBeige calf leather 'Punk Skull' pump from Alexander McQueen featuring a peep toe with gold-tone mohican skull detail, a platform sole with studding and a chunky high heel.
- Similar itemBeige silk pussy bow blouse from MSGM featuring a band collar with a pussy bow detail to the front, long sleeves, button cuffs, a multi coloured floral print and a ruched finish.
- Similar itemArmani Jeans Collection dark indigo classic 5 pocket jeans with a regular fit medium waist and straight leg, glitter AJ logo on waistband and metal eagle on stud decorated pocket.
- Alexander McQueenStudded-Heel Peep-Toe Suede Pump, BlackDetailsPunk studs trail down the back of this sultry suede Alexander McQueen pump, giving it a jewelry-like finish that will keep them looking long after you've left.Suede upper with tonal topstitched trim.Golden conical studs trim heel counter and 4 1/2" covered heel.Low-dipped vamp elongates the leg.Peep-toe reveals hidden 1/4" platform.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: voile, logo detail, pleated detailing, multicolor pattern, turtleneck, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear closure, button closing, no pockets.