Shop this look
- Juan Carlos Obando black and beige Bern Print silk seersucker tie-neck dress styled with an open back and asymmetric hemline. Softly pleated split neckline with self ties, deep on-seam slit at back, raglan sleeves, slit cuffs with wrap-around cord ties, pleated waistline seam, double-layer skirt . 44" to 66" length from shoulder to hem, approximately . Back zip . Available in Black/Beige . Silk . Dry clean . Made in U.S. . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 2.
- Grosgrain bow. Metal logo plaque. Gold colored metal hardware. Patent leather piping. Leather lining and insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack sheer tulle bra and briefs from Fleur du Mal. Underwear and lingerie must be tried on over your own garments.
- Stella McCartney's soft jersey briefs are from the 'Elena Reading' collection. We like how the scalloped black lace trims and embroidered tulle panels add feminine appeal to this sporty pair. Team them with the matching bra. Wear it with: Monica Vinader Bracelet, Monica Vinader Ring.. Marl-gray jersey, black lace.. Lined at base.. Fabric1: 46% polyamide, 44% polyester, 10% elastane; fabric2: 86% polyamide, 14% elastane; fabric3: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane.. Hand wash.
- Similar itemTaffeta Crêpe Round collar Multicolor pattern Short sleeves Rear closure Zip closure Lined interior No pockets Stitching Sequins Stretch Trapeze dress. Material:97% Virgin Wool, 3% Elastane
- Black patent Prada structured ballerina flats with small heel and emerald and white crystal jewels; worn a couple of times only; come in original box
- Similar itemCrêpe Two-tone pattern Classic neckline Short sleeves Pleated detailing Belt No pockets Lined interior Front closure Button closing Dress. Material:100% Silk
- Similar itemThough we love breakfast in bed and long afternoon strolls and killer brunches and sunset cruises and everything that happens by the gilded light of day, we have to admit to having a serious affinity for what goes down after dark. As if with the coming of shadow a world of (fiercely naughty) possibilities opens up. Case in point: this deliciously dangerous boudoir bottom from Fleur of England. Stunning noir fishnet tulle mesh is finished with gorgeous guipure lace detailing and a luxe silk georgette body. We can't wait for sundown. 33% Polyamide, 33% Polyester, 31% Silk, 3% Elastane. Hand wash in lukewarm water with an extra-gentle lingerie wash; gently squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry. Made In Portugal.
- Glitter with perforated patent leather accents. Grosgrain bow atop round toe. 1/4" flat heel.Suede lining and footbed. Rubber outsole.very comfortable with minimal wear.