Shop this look
- Similar itemAdd vintage charm to cooking and entertaining with our feminine half-apron, which features a classic 1950s print and two rows of ruffles at the hem. A thoughtful hostess gift, the apron has a flattering cut to lend it lasting appeal. 100% cotton plain weave. Waist ties for easy adjustment of fit. Machine-wash.
- Similar itemAn excellent machine for experienced baristas and coffee novices alike, this espresso machine allows you to brew professional quality drinks in your own home, regardless of skill level. The EC Pro features two portafiltersone with a convenient dual spout and another that allows you to monitor each shot as its pulled. A powerful 15-bar pump provides even pressure while brewing and the advanced heating system helps keep water temperature stable when brewing espresso or steaming milk. Thanks to a compact footprint, the EC Pro is at home in even small kitchens.Manufacturer: CapressoModel: 118.05Includes: Unit, portafilter, coffee scoop/tamperMaterial: Stainless steelCare: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Follow all cleaning and descaling instructionsDimensions: 11" x 8" x 11"Capacity: 42 oz. (water tank)Weight: 11.5 lb.Warranty: 1-year warrantyMade in ChinaFEATURES15-bar pump for even, consistent pressure when brewingAdvanced boiler heating system helps keep water temperature stableIntegrated cup warming tray keeps cups warm to prevent premature coolingStainless steel drip tray removes for easy cleaningOff/On and Coffee/Steam indicator lights make it easy to identify machine functionsTwo espresso filters allow you to select the one thats right for youthe dual-spout espresso filter for quick, easy brewing of one or two shots, or the bottomless espresso filter that offers barista-like control for richer crema and a hotter brewIntegrated steam wand lets you froth milk for lattes, cappuccinos and more
- Martha Stewart Collection epitomizes casual elegance with the contemporary lines and versatile whites of Avenue Square dinnerware. A glossy finish blankets smooth porcelain from corner to corner for anytime, everyday enjoyment. White. Porcelain.
- Baroque-inspired coffee & tea service. Silver-plated metal. Hand wash. Service includes tray, small urn, large urn, sugar bowl, and creamer. Imported.
- GODINGER SILVER ART CO. 5-Piece Coffee & Tea Service. Baroque-inspired coffee & tea service. Silver-plated metal. Hand wash. Service includes tray, small urn, large urn, sugar bowl, and creamer. Imported.
- Similar itemKnown as "The Infuser," the Breville BES840XL is engineered to deliver optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces beautifully rich, balanced coffee flavor. Select automatic one- or two-shot volumes at the touch of a button, or set your own volume with manual control. Easy programmable control offers preset 1 & 2 shot volumes, manual override, or reprogrammable volumes. An Italian 15-bar pump delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the 1600W stainless-steel Thermocoil and electronic PID temperature control ensure precise temperature during extraction for fullest flavor. Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction, balanced flavor and thick crema. Auto purge automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature. Stainless-steel swivel steam wand froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos. On-board removable tamper. Dispenses hot water instantly for Americanos. Dry Puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee after extraction for easy disposal. Model #BES840XL 61-fl.-oz. removable water tank with handle and replaceable water filter. Stainless steel housing. 1600 W. Made in China. Espresson Machine includes: Stainless-steel frothing jug. Single- and dual-wall filter baskets. Coffee scoop. Cleaning discs and tablets. Clean tool and Allen key. Water filter and filter holder.
- Shape up. A pattern of tiny squares gives the Mikasa Crisscross place settings a modern look and feel in resilient, everyday stoneware. Soothing gray and white tones mixing a matte and shiny finish add to its understated cool. Grey. Stoneware.
- Similar itemOur vintage-inspired half-apron offers a charming layer of protection when you're cooking and entertaining. Designed with yarn-dyed gingham waist ties and a bottom ruffle, it features a detailed pattern of flowers, peacocks and garden gates, set against a pale blue background. Designed to look beautiful in the kitchen and beyond, it makes a thoughtful hostess gift. 100% cotton. Waist ties for easy adjustment of fit. Machine-wash.
- Similar itemProfessional kitchens stock up on aprons like ours for their practical design and easy care. A deep center pocket provides room to stash small tools and recipes. Made from durable cotton, the apron wears exceptionally well. Tailored with a generous cut for excellent coverage from drips and splatters. A D-ring at the neck allows easy adjustment. Displays Williams-Sonoma logo against a white background. Machine-wash.
- Similar itemSugar bowl 1017 is part of the Henning Koppel tea and coffee set from 1952. The Teapot 1017 was awarded the Gold Medal at the Triennial di Milano in 1954. Guaiacum is a very hard type of wood, which is needed due to the large size and special shape of the handles. Each handle is made especially for the individual pot and creamer. The socket (the small piece where the handle is attached) may vary slightly from pot to pot - it may be only a 1/10 of a millimetre – but still each handle must be fitted specifically for the individual pot. The fitting of the hinge for the lid on the coffee and tea pot is a very time consuming process for the silversmith. The transition from the handle to the lid has to be perfectly smooth, simultaneously the lid must open and close smoothly – not too tight and not too loose! Design year: 1952. Materials: Sterling silver. Measurements: H: 4.2 cm /1.65 inches Ø: 10.7 cm / 4.21 inches.
- Fresh and understated from Lenox dinnerware, the dishes from the Aspen Ridge collection feature a pure white glaze and elegant modern lines that evoke winter's snow-capped slopes. The square place settings are a perfect clean slate in ultra-modern shapes for both formal or everyday meals. (Clearance) Porcelain.
- Similar itemElegant programmable 15-bar pump espresso machine brings a modern mix of stainless steel, high-gloss chrome and wood colored accents to your countertop. This simple-to-use machine makes caf-quality espresso, cappuccino and latt in seconds. An integrated steaming and frothing wand ensures foolproof frothing of milk every time. The 1,450-watt Thermoblock heating element provides the optimal temperature and pressure for perfect espresso extraction. A progressive tamping system ensures the precise density of coffee grounds for perfect extraction of flavors and aromas cup after cup. Easy push-button programming allows for controlled volume and automatic flow stop. The universal filter holder makes single or double shots using ground coffee beans or ready-measured ESE espresso pods. 2-year limited warranty. 11" x 8" x 12". An E.S.E. pod, or Easy Serving Espresso Pod, is a single-serving paper pouch filled with premeasured finely ground coffee. E.S.E pods are produced by all the large roasters in Italy, as well as many other roasters around the world. E.S.E. pods are convenient, fast and easier to clean, with no measuring, no grinding, no messjust a consistently delicious shot of espresso, every time.
- Feature modern elegance on your menu with Dansk's Classic Fjord dinnerware. Dishes in this collection of place settings have glossy white porcelain in fluid, sloping shapes that are part round, part square, and totally fresh. A beautiful way to set the table every day and for any occasion. Porcelain.