Lil’ Red Riding Hood // Amanda Seyfried
A few things have been on my mind lately and so I thought I’d share. Enjoy :)
1. Eddie Redmayne. Ryan Gosling. Aaron Tveit. Hugh Jackman. The 4 best dressed men in Hollywood today. For real though, aren't they? Sure there are other well-dressed men but there's just something about the way they dress and how they present themselves overall that makes them just so wonderful. I do not. Not to mention they are all super attractive..... so yeah
2. I have never been a huge fan of Taylor Swift. I don't think her music is that great and, in my opinion, she can't sing live for crap (unless the song is slow, then her voice is ok). And I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of One Direction either (though I will admit to liking them more). But one of Swift's recent tweets about being back in the studio.... seriously? I mean maybe try backing off the boys for like 2 seconds and write a happy song. Yes, I know she has some love songs but the majority of her songs are bashing boys she CHOSE to date. I really enjoy how she thinks (or it appears she thinks) that she is completely innocent going into/out of relationships. All these failed relationships and what is the one thing that's the same? oh yea, she's part of the relationship. Don't take this the wrong way, I DO NOT hate her. In fact, I think she does a lot of great things and is so incredibly generous to her fans. However, it's getting to the point that NO ONE will want to go out with her (meaning anyone that might actually have a chance). I get that writing stuff like that is therapeutic but as someone who listens to the radio on a fairly regular basis it gets WAY old. I am so sick of her 'breakup music' and I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit it. TAYLOR! STOP WRITING ABOUT FAILED RELATIONSHIPS. YOU PLAY A PART IN THAT TOO. SO SHUSH AND TRY WRITING SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE THAT WORKED OR FRIENDSHIP OR PUPPIES OR SUNSHINE OR WHATEVER. JUST NO MORE BREAK UP SONGS!
3. My Les Miserables cd came in the mail yesterday! <3 It has all the songs I love EXCEPT Do You Hear the People Sing!!!!!!! What?!?!? How can you have a Les Mis cd without that song? I mean that's the quintessential Les Mis song. Really though. I hope they put it out sometime because I absolutely love that song.
4. Spring semester starts on Monday. I have mixed feelings about this semester but am counting down the days until this semester is over! After this semester is over only 3 to go! I can't wait :)
5. I'm a little bit ashamed to say that I'm a little bit obsessed with the new One Direction song. I've listened to it probably 100 times in the past day or so and even bought it on iTunes and I ain't even ashamed. I don't even know why, it's just so catchy
6. I love Maroon 5. That's all.
7. Though I kinda like One Direction I'm kinda obsessed with these two parodies.
Mainly because they're so ridiculous they're funny. Literally, I listen to them all the time.
8. I just finished watching the 25th Anniversary of Les Mis on PBS and it makes me realize how nothing can compare to the film <3 Except Ramin Karimloo. If there was a way for him and Aaron Tveit to play Enjorlas simultaneously then everything would be perfect. But I suppose the fact that I got to witness both of them as Enjorlas separately will have to do :)
9. I love basketball. Never in my life did I think I'd be saying that about a sport but I do. Basketball has always been big in my house because my dad played through college and my younger brother is on the team at high school and last night was one of his games and it was fr-ckin' intense! Literally, I was screaming and cheering and crying all at the same time <3 I love basketball. Jeremy Lin is my #1 player so that means whatever team he's on will probably be my favorite though I'll always have a soft spot for the NY Knicks and Brooklyn Mets because.... well it's NYC and Lin got his start at the Knicks.
10. Amanda Seyfried is so stunning.
'Tis all for now! Enjoy your weekend and I hope I haven't bored you too much with my crazy rambling.