- This black and white squiggle-print silk dress has a V-neck off-the-shoulder straps and a fitted top with a signature boned internal corset. The fitted dress has ruched detailing and a waterfall drape back feature with a concealed-zip centre-back fastening. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemHandmade. Pearlescent white acrylic. Textured clear sides with chartreuse 'backlit' effect, hinged base. Mirrored interior with etched designer emblem. Push tab fastening at top. Comes in a designer-stamped velvet dust bag
- Similar itemFeatures: Aged effect. Side buckle closure. Round toeline. Lined interior. Rubber sole. Flat heel. Protective shoe bag. Composition: Calf-skin leather. Heel height : 1.2 inches.
- Similar itemSleeveless sheath
- Similar itemA dash of gold framing puts the VC Signature Enve Clutch in the limelight. This breathtaking handbag is covered in an almost symmetrical snakeskin with a netted snake print on the sides of the body and the flap. Hold it by a small gold chain or work it as a true "clutch." We cannot wait to take it out dancing and add extra pizazz to our weeknight jeans and booties uniform! 11'L X 6.75'H X 2.25'D. Magnetic snap closure. 1 interior zip pocket, 2 interior pockets.
- Similar itemSilver and black high ankle cut out bootie from Sophia Webster featuring an open toe, a high ankle, a rear zip fastening, a stiletto heel, cut-out panels and a fold over top.
- Designed in 1964 by Maija Isola, the Unikko ("poppy") design has been the most popular Marimekko print since its introduction. Challenging the common notion of decorative florals, Unikko broke from tradition with its creative pop art interpretation in bold, simplified pattern and bright color. Reproduced in infinite color combinations over its 47-year history, the pattern remains current while symbolizing the free spirit of its designer and those who admire it. Inspired by Maija Isola's original 1964 pattern, Mini-Unikko was adapted by her daughter Kristina, who started working alongside her mother at age 16. Pattern designed by Maija & Kristina Isola; 1964. Pattern placement will vary from sample shown; each is unique. 100% cotton. Metal framed coin purse. Machine wash in net bag, air dry. Made in Finland.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: multicolor pattern, round toeline, lined interior, no appliqués, buckle, leather sole, flat heel. Measurements: Heel height: 0.59 inches.
- Similar itemA corset-like bodice contrasts the sweetness of fluid silk in this sultry dress accented with multidirectional stripes. Shoulder straps. Ruched center. Side zip. Seamed waist. Paneled skirt. Crisscross back. Lined. About 38" from natural waist. Silk. Dry clean. Imported.