- Similar itemUsing tonal brown washes for the fur and bold gestural lines to animate the feet and ears, Emma Brooks captures the swift movement of a fox on the prowl in this gorgeous work on paper. She leaves the white of the paper to describe the snowy surface as well as to add definition to the animal's coat, demonstrating a masterful, sensitive approach to working in watercolors. Our giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on canvas without a mat in a floating, black wood frame.
- Similar itemThis Pink Pineapple, limited edition, is a signed fine art print by the artist, from an original painting. It's the perfect piece of statement art for a large space or wall and is numbered and signed. These quirky and original limited prints are the perfect home decoration or gift for families. The portraits are vivid and the colours are bright. The original artwork is captured using inks, oils and acrylic paints, often using glazes and finishes to create textures. Made in UK German Fine Art Paper Unframed.
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applied stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Similar itemAppearing amidst the shadows a cat has a secret to tell. She hypnotizes Rudy Adnyana with her powerful stare as he focuses his lens on her face. The secret remains unrevealed. Adnyana's black and white photograph exudes artistic mystique. Printed on matte Konica paper and laminated.
- Similar itemA study in calm. A solitary heron is caught wading in a reflective pool in this hand-painted canvas. Framed in a Signature white wood frame, this lovely painting will add a touch of color to any room in your home. Hand painted canvas. Solid wood frame finished in Signature white.
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applies stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Similar itemFind Decorative Wall Art at Target.com! Bring in a bit of Old World charm in your living space with this map artwork painting. This wall art portrays a general geography of the old world and comes with a contrast border. Its painted on paper and has a single mat type. This modern art piece can be hung vertically. Clean with a soft cloth. Size: . Color: Multicolored. Gender: Unisex.
- Similar itemFloating World by Caroline Gold is an Art Print. This art print displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy. A member of the versatile family of art prints, this high-quality reproduction represents the best of both worlds: quality and affordability. Art prints are created on paper similar to that of a postcard or greeting card using a digital or offset lithography press. Caroline Gold's figures and landscapes emanate an enchanting grace and elegant, otherworldly aura. Originally from London, Gold studied art and film, and later produced short theater films and award-winning dramas for BBC television. Growing dissatisfied with reproducing the visions of others, Gold decided to pursue painting full-time. She acquired numerous commissions for fine-art greeting cards, children's books, and CD and book covers. Gold's original oil and watercolor paintings are sold at numerous galleries throughout England. Dimensions: 0.2" wide x 39" long/deep x 27.5" high. Material: Paper. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Paper.
- This painting is about that which is transitory and fleeting about life so we may appreciate the soul in its purity and balance says Mexican artist Azucena Barrios. She prepares a soothing palette of blue violet and green with subdued yellow contrasts to complete an ethereal sense of equilibrium. Titled Alcatraces in Spanish.