- All Star High-top Animal Printed Canvas Zip Sneaker is crafted in Zebra print cotton canvas with leather accents along eyelets. Featuring lace up closure, outer zip closure, All Star patch at ankle , rubber sole and toe cap with classic black stripe accent. Reinforced eyelets. Signature box included.
- Part sweet, part naughty! Betsey Johnson's statement choker necklace is beautifully enhanced with sparkling crystals, faceted beads and imitation pearls with a frontal bow silhouette. Crafted from rhodium-tone mixed metal. Silver tone necklace with faux pearls and crystal accents. Silver tone bow with silver tone spikes and crystal accents. Box tongue. Rhodium. Metal/plastic/glass. 8mm pearl. Plastic pearl type. 15” length x 1.8” frontal width x 1.1” frontal drop.
- Similar itemClassic, cable knit fisherman sweater in a super soft wool-cashmere blend. Scoop neck. Dropped shoulders. Long, widely ribbed knit sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Grey. 80% wool, 20% cashmere.
- Similar itemGucci Twirl Collection. Glamorously versatile, the Twirl collection is characterized by its evocative look and innovative design: the case turns on itself, transforming it from a timepiece to a chic bracelet with a single motion. The variety in color and materials from the world of Gucci confirms the versatility and practical luxury of the Twirl watch. Once rotated into a bracelet, the back of the watch case features the GG pattern to comfortably blend with the bangle. Available in two sizes, the larger version presents stylish studs around the case.. . Twirl and Gucci Icons. The Twirl Collection is a tribute to Gucci icons, as in the Interlocked GG pattern on the steel or PVD treated bangles, or the GG canvas treated with a transparent protective coating to make it waterproof and resistant. First employed on key Gucci products in the late 1960s, and further improved in the mid '70s, this special fabrication has been used on various successful key lines of bags, shoes and other accessories over the years. Smaller and larger version both present a green-red-green web steel and green-red-green acetate bangle, a timeless Gucci signature inspired by the equestrian world.. Models and Versions. The Twirl Collection is a statement of Gucci’s style and practical luxury. The bangle bracelet is available in stainless steel or with a PVD finish intricately engraved with the GG signature, or in acetate decorated with Gucci’s unmistakable striped webbing motif. To complement the line, this model is available in a stylish interpretation sporting Gucci’s traditional GG canvas treated with a transparent protective coating to make it waterproof and resistant. The variety of colors and materials in the Twirl Collection serves to underscore the versatility of this singular bracelet watch.. Watch Description. • Case: Polished steel; 23.5mm. • Dial: White dial. • Bracelet/Strap/Band: Polished steel and Guccissima leather with jewelry clasp. • Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. • Movement: Swiss-made Ronda quartz. • Water-resistance: Case is 3 ATM (100 feet / 30 meters), leather/fabric is not water-resistant.
- A layered Joomi Lim necklace pairs polished beads against a studded, chain link strand. Adjustable length and lobster claw clasp. Plated. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 15.25 16.25in / 39 41cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemNickel eyelets and high shine foxing add a refined look to Converse Chuck Taylor All Star high tops, styled in a classic 1970s silhouette. Signature star logo at inner sidewall. Lace up closure. Rubber sole. Imported, Vietnam. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10,11
- Similar itemThis Movado BOLD watch features a stainless steel and white TR90 composite case, Swiss quartz movement, K1 crystal, a white dial with silver-toned dot and hands, a white minute reflector ring and a stainless steel and white TR90 link bracelet. Stainless steel/TR90. Case size: 36mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant to 3 ATM. Swiss quartz movement. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. 2-Year limited international warranty.
- Similar itemSlouchy raglan pullover with a wide, boat neck & contrast banded stripe detail. Rolled edge neckline. Ribbed cuffs & hem. Relaxed fit. Banded stripe detail at elbows. Color: Heather Grey. 50% wool, 50% cotton.
- Flattering to your wrist, healthy for the environment, the vivid Sprout Women's White Watch is a thoughtfully composed timepiece. Made from biodegradable corn resin, the adjustable white bracelet comes with a butterfly deployment clasp. The large round stationary bezel houses a white mother-of-pearl analog dial with silver-toned Arabic numerals at each quarter hour index and diamond markers at every other hour. A printed outside minute track and a luminous three-hand configuration provide added convenience to the mineral enclosed dial. Versatile in application and relying on Japanese quartz movement, the Sprout is a trendy yet responsible expression of eco-conscious concern.. COMPLIANCE. All Sprout watches are in compliance with the CPSIA and are lead and phthalate free. The corn resin we use is in full compliance with the American ASTM D6400 as well as the European EN13432 standards for compostable material.. MATERIALS. Corn Resin. The shelf life of corn resin is similar to synthetic plastics. It will not break down during regular wear and use. In a composite environment, corn resin is 99% biodegradable in carbon dioxide and water within 365 days. This means that if you place your watch in the garden, it will biodegrade. Since it's made from corn, it comes from a renewable resource. Conventional plastics use an estimated 200,000 barrels of oil a day in the United States alone but because corn resin is bio-based, it therefore uses no oil resources in production.. Organic Cotton. The majority of cotton is grown with toxic chemicals. Conventional cotton requires the use of enormous amounts of pesticides - 25% of all insecticides and 10% of all pesticides - which have a huge environmental impact. It is one of the most environmentally damaging crops to grow, as about 84 million pounds of pesticides are sprayed on US cotton crops alone in one year. Some of these chemicals are considered to be the most toxic chemicals in the world. Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment and is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.. Bamboo. Bamboo is considered based on its properties as 1) a natural (nonsynthetic) fiber, 2) a quick-growth plant (it's in the grass family) that sequesters greenhouse gases, and 3) a renewable plant that can grow back after its three to five year harvesting period. It largely doesn't need chemicals, pesticides, or fertilizers to grow.. Mineral Crystal. Most lenses in the medium price range of watches are made from plexiglass, a type of synthetic plastic. Sprout lenses are made from Mineral crystal which is a type of glass made from sand. It can technically be recycled.. Mercury Free Battery. Mercury is actually a neurotoxin, which is harmful to both animals and humans. Exposure to even small amounts of mercury over a long period may cause negative health effects including damage to the brain, kidney, lungs and a developing baby. Sprout watches use only Mercury Free batteries.. Recycled Fibers. Sprout packaging is made from at least 80% post-consumer fibers. It is both recycled and recyclable.. Conflict Free Diamonds. Our diamonds are all certified and conflict free.. Mother-of-Pearl. Our Mother-of-Pearl watches are all declared through the Department of Fish and Wildlife in the United States and will never be from forbidden or endangered species.. Tyvek. Tyvek is a high-density fiber which is strong, water and tear resistant and is recyclable. Tyvek can also be safely incinerated and if recycling or incineration are not options, Tyvek can be safely landfilled. Given the nature of this material, Tyvek is supple and develops a leather-like look over time.. Cork. Cork is a highly sustainable resource, being both biodegradable and renewable. Cork material is harvested from the bark of the cork oak tree without incurring any harm to the tree, which can live up to 250 years. In fact, when the cork is harvested and the bark removed, the tree will absorb 3-5 times as much CO2, and give off more O2, than a tree left idle. Because of this