- Similar itemSlouchy raglan pullover with a wide, boat neck & contrast banded stripe detail. Rolled edge neckline. Ribbed cuffs & hem. Relaxed fit. Banded stripe detail at elbows. Color: Heather Grey. 50% wool, 50% cotton.
- Similar itemParkerDevlin Ruched Ankle Pants, WhiteDetailsParker charmeuse ankle pants.Approx. measurements: 9 3/4" front rise; 24 1/2" inseam; 12" leg openings.Banded waist.Two slit front pockets and two welt back pockets.Double pleated tapered legs.Ruched sides at round hems crop pants above ankle.Zip/hook-and-eye front closure with belt loops.Polyester.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Parker:Parker was created by Derek Farrar and Laurieanne Gilner in 2008 with the desire to reach the city girl with an unparalleled sense of style. The design duo knows the Parker girl loves sophistication and sexy all in the same look. From season to season, the Manhattan-based design team focuses on creating chic silhouettes with the perfect fit.
- Similar itemMatelot Jumper by MHL By Margaret Howell. Ribbed wool marinière style sweater with bracelet sleeves in a classic stripe. Boat neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Fine ribbed dense knit. Color: Black/Pale Grey. 100% wool. Made in France.
- Eileen FisherSlim Stretch Crepe Ankle PantsDetailsIn your choice of color, signature washable stretch crepe with elegant day-to-night texture and fit memory.Pull-on style with 2" yoke.Slim fit.Approx. 28 1/2" inseam.Viscose/nylon/Lycra; machine wash.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Eileen Fisher:Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Similar itemStep back in time with these classic brogue oxfords from Ted Baker. Featuring a suede upper, a rounded toe with perforations, allover brogue trim with contrast stitching, a lace-up closure at vamp and a slight heel. Rubber sole matches stitching to lighten overall appearance. Textile lining and sock. Rubber outsole. Imported.
- Similar itemBarneys New York black, ivory and brown wool marled stockinette-stitch oversize pullover sweater. Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom; raglan sleeves, wrap-around side seams. Available in Black/Ivory/Brown. Wool. Dry clean. Imported.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkStretch Wool Ankle Pants, Ivory DetailsLafayette 148 New York stretch crepe pants.Low rise.Slim, straight legs.Front darts create smooth front.Permanent creases.Side zip closure.Cropped at ankle.Virgin wool/spandex; dry clean.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemClassic lace up oxford with wingtip detailing & a low, stacked heel in metallic leather & suede. Round toe. Perforated seam detailing. Leather sole, insole & lining. 0.75" wooden heel with rubber bottom. Color: Sand & Silver. 100% leather.
- Similar itemEileen FisherSilk Charmeuse Ankle Pants, Women'sDetailsEileen Fisher entitles these silk pants with slouchy sophistication, carving their drapey silhouette with pleats. These pants prove you have every right to be overly relaxed without losing luxe aesthetics. Eileen Fisher vintage washed charmeuse pants. Pleated front. Angled pockets. Drawstring waist; elasticized back. Cuffs taper with elasticized cuff. Silk; machine wash. Imported. Designer Please note: Apparel may be available in more sizes: Shop Eileen Fisher Petite Shop Eileen Fisher Women'sAbout Eileen Fisher:Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.