Publish date: 12-06-12
Hey ladies! I had this in my drafts and decided to publish it. What do you think?
The title, the theme, the pictures well they are about my beautiful country Greece. I know you probably have heard a lot these past months but they are mostly lies or really inaccurate. These are two really great posts that I would like to share with you. They are kind of big but they are worth your time.
1. Two months ago my wonderful friend @helen-malfoy tagged me in her blue set!
Finally this is MY blue set. :P
@anna-maria-valentinia @jojo-radcliffe94 @loriina @kristty @vintagevalentinecookie @flo-fashion @hopelovesfashion @xamylauren @wadeeyuttha @tiramishoe
If you want to play along all you have to do is:
1. Use one item from this set
2. Create a set in all shades of blue
I used the midnight pearl perfume from helen-malfoy's stunning set.
2. My dear @mariloo tagged me in her gorgeous set, too.
For this one i tag:
@queennaomiadeola @elma-clxxx @inika @pret-a-beaute-com @uponadream
This tag is really interesting.
1. Pick a song.
2. Make a line from that song be a title in your set.
3. In that set, use one item from this set.
4. Tag 5-10 more people and tell them to do the same.
5. Ask a random question! (and answer mine too)
My question: Why did you first joined polyvore and why do you still like it?
I picked "Imagine", by John Lennon
Used the "You may say I'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one." line. Also used the light blue glass.
My answer: I love watching movies and reading fanfiction but i also love walking in a park (where everything is green, colorfull and peacefull) or a beach (which is easier to find...)
Kisses to you all!! xxx