- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.
- Like all of Deborah Marquit's pieces this demi-cup bra is cut dyed and sewn by hand. It's made with an antique-inspired Persian Flowers lace but boasts all the supportive functional elements you'd expect from modern lingerie. It's double-stitched underwired and partially lined so not only looks beautiful but can be worn day to day.
- For your eyes only: Add that extra boost of confidence in your step with an alluring lace demi bra from L'Agent by Agent Provocateur. Style #L028-14 Polyester/polyamide/polyuretane/elastane. Hand wash. Imported. Adjustable satin straps. Soft unlined demi mesh cups with detached scallop embroidery and satin trim. Allover sheer mesh, bow at center gore. Hook-and-eye back closure.
- Similar itemSlouchy, subtly marled wool sweater with intentional tears for a distressed, vintage-effect. Wide, round neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Intentional holes along neck, cuffs & hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 85% wool, 15% nylon. Also available in Grey/Black.
- Similar itemBelt included. Material: denim. Waist (front): 40 cm. Length: 39 cm.
- Similar itemCropped, long sleeve pullover with back button fastening in a marled, tweed-effect knit. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Back button fastening with high slit at back hem. Hem is slightly longer at back. Boxy fit. Color: Tweed. 39% wool, 36% cotton, 25% nylon.
- Similar itemFrench lace underwire demi bra. Available in Navy. Made in U.S. Nylon. Hand wash. Deborah Marquit lingerie facts: Fabrics are hand dyed. Bras & undergarments are hand-cut and sewn in New York City, U. S. A. Care and Maintenance: Hand-dyed fluorescent colors may vary under different lighting and will glow with the use of a black light. Fabrics are hand-dyed and color bleeding is natural to the process. Hand wash colors separately in mild soap. To maintain vibrant color, rinse in clear vinegar after washing and rinse again in cold water. Hang dry. Do not use harsh detergents or stain removers, do not dry clean.
- Similar itemMaterial: denim.