- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: wide neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, no appliqués, frills, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, gauze, multicolor pattern.
- Similar itemKeep warm weather style covered in these breezily chic raffia flats from Marc Jacobs. Raffia upper, leather lining, wood sole. Made in Italy. Round toe; contrast raffia cap toe, bow and heel cap. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemFlaunting sharp lines with structured shoulders and a modern asymmetric silhouette, this BCBGMAXAZRIA blazer outlines your on-duty look with modern, moment-making style. Rayon//nylon/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Open silhouette, long sleeves, padded shoulders. Asymmetric high/low hem, lined.
- Similar itemThe It jean because it flatters everyone. Our Super Skinny is a chic and versatile go-to with a super-slim silhouette and a hint of stretch for the perfect fit. The back pockets are embroidered with our signature logo, while the dark wash is hand-sanded and whiskered to give it a lived-in look. Any shoe, any top it pairs with everything. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). Low-rise, skinny fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket; double T logo, corded embroidery on back pockets. Front Rise: 8.5" (21.6cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.4cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 12.25" (31.1cm) 98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe.Natural shearling (China) lining.Flat heel; slip-on style.Imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemWomen's skinny-fit turquoise dip-dyed jeans, from the Paul by Paul Smith collection. New for Autumn/Winter 14. Stretch-denim. Dip-dyed legs. Five pockets. Zip fly with button fastening. Paul Smith embossed buttons and rivets. Line detail on each back pocket. Tan leather 'Paul Smith' signature waistband patch. Small metal clover detail on back pocket.
- Made from sheer cotton gauze, this ultra-feminine tuxedo dress features a bohemian-inspired floral pattern and a tiered construction that gives it an airy feel. Point collar. Five-button placket. Pleated bib at the chest. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Four-tiered silhouette begins at the waist and ends at the hem. Shirring at each tier. Split back yoke. Sewn hem falls lower at the back. Falls 16" from the natural waist at the front. Falls 17" from the natural waist at the back. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
- Akris puntoFitted Techno-Wool BlazerDetailsTechno wool.Notched lapels.Long sleeves; split cuffs.Jetted side flap pockets.Two-button front.Seaming shapes fitted silhouette.Polyester/virgin wool/spandex.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend jean from Dondup featuring a low rise, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a skinny fit and a brand embossed logo plaque at the waistband.