hollywood | marina and the diamonds
i like how that title is somewhat ironic towards what this set is for....
❖ Audrey Morton
from: los angeles, california
status: low-class commoner, international student at la sarbonne
Audrey is probably the most out of place member not only at La Sarbonne, but in the royal wedding court. Audrey is sassy blonde-bombshell from America's gold coast. An edgy artist, with a no-nonsense attitude; she was accepted to La Sarbonne on scholarship to attend the school's illustrious art program. She met Marie at a gallery opening, the princess loved Audrey's work and the two became fast friends even with the strong difference in class. Audrey comes from a pretty poor family, so being thrown into the lime light is a little unnerving for her, but Audrey is tough. However it is definite that her strong and slick personality with clash with some of the prissy girls at court.
model: ashley smith
Top 5 Characters [besides Audrey]:
1. Eudora Rycroft
2. Isidora Bashmakov
3. Freja Angstrom
4. Keira Graham
5. Eudora Rycroft [I put her twice because I want her so so so much if I don't get Audrey]
1. Audrey is more nervous about the impression she'll make on the court than anything else.
2. Never has she ever had an experience like this in her entire life, but who else from her background and her lifestyle has?
3. Audrey has been having a slight case of home sickness lately and now that the press are throwing themselves at her, she's missing the case of cabin fever she was taking on back at home.
4. She considers herself to be a diamond in the ruff in the world of the rich and famous.
5. Happiness and a limitless mind are 2 of Audrey's biggest achievements in life and 2 that she is superbly proud of.
(in character - interview with press)
1) Ok tell us about your past, where do you come from?
Well I come from the world's rebel country: America. The grand ole U.S.A. is truly where I belong, but while I'm exploring my inner self in my attempt to make my mind limitless, I have ended up here after I met Marie.
2) How do you know Marie, or if you don't what are the circumstances around you being invited to the wedding court?
Oh, well, I was going to school at La Souborne and in a gallery showing of some of my and many others art, Marie noticed my works and we became friends instantaneously.
3) Can you tell us a few personal strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths? Well I'm very independent and am far more capable of my making my own decisions than other women seem to be sometimes. And my weaknesses? Well, I'm pretty fucking stubborn at times which I consider a weakness that I likely will never overcome.
4) What are you most looking forward to about moving to Versailles and taking part in court?
The partying! Woo hoo!
Well…. You know, the celebrations surrounding the ceremony. And the food is going to be completely awesome, I'm sure of it.
5) What is one thing the world should know about you?
Well, nothing I've already told you I guess. But, I think I would like everyone to know that this is probably one of the most exhilarating things I've done in my entire life. *wink*
(out of character)
~ why did you choose this character?
Oh goodness… I'm always horrid at answering this question… But I guess because it's characters like Audrey [sassy, Americans who are exceptions to the rest of the crowd] that I can relate to the most.
~ can you honestly be active?
Yes. I say yes every time I'm asked this question for roleplays even when I'm not positive I can be, but this time I'm being honest. I actually have no other roleplays that I'm working on currently that require me to be consistent [meaning the only other thing I'm working on is The Hunger Games Challenge and roleplays that have no guarantee they're ever going to start].
~ why should we choose you for this character?
Because, like I said before, Audrey is my kind of gal and I'm certain I can write some pretty kickass stuff for her.