You can buy really amazing clothes here: http://oasap.com
Casual Cropped Hemline Sweater: http://www.oasap.com/sweaters-cardigans/25907-casual-cropped-hemline-sweater.html
Side Metallic Patch Leggings: http://www.oasap.com/trousers-leggings/22318-side-metallic-patch-leggings.html
Exquisite Square Suede Shoulder Bag: http://www.oasap.com/shoulder-bags/23719-exquisite-square-suede-shoulder-bag.html?SASID=256758
Point Toe Chunky Heel Patent Leather Booties: http://www.oasap.com/boots/22583-point-toe-chunky-heel-patent-leather-booties.html?SASID=256758
I was tagged by @lovelovelove in her lovely set: http://www.polyvore.com/not_all_who_wander_are/set?id=71835763
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. If you could bring any fictional character back from the dead, who would it be?
2. Where is a place you really want to visit?
In the USA and of course it's New York :)
3. Favourite TV programme and why?
I don't have one
4. The last film you watched?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I suppose.
5. A celebrity you really want to meet?
Emma Watson :)
6. What's your dream job?
Being a stylist or a translator.
7. A song you haven't listened to in a while but you really like?
"There's a light that never goes out" - The Smiths
8. What's the last song you listened to?
"Brighter" - Paramore
9. Favourite book/book series?
Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.
10. Skirt or jeans?
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be?
London or New York <3
and by @k-a-tie-is-crazy in her amazing set: http://www.polyvore.com/truth_never_set_me_free/set?id=72310923
Rules are the same, but the questions are different so I'll post only these ones.
1) Honestly, how do you think your life is going so far?
Quite great :). I mean, I don't have any bigger problems right now.
2) Favorite quote?
“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” - Sylvia Plath
“If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.” - Sylvia Plath
“I like people too much or not at all. I've got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them.” - Sylvia Plath
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” - Audrey Hepburn
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.” - Marilyn Monroe
“If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” ― Marilyn Monroe
3) Try to summarize your life in 6 words?
Busy, great, a bit boring but sometimes interesting. (well, quite too much words, but whatever :D)
4) Role Model and why?
Cara Delevingne, because she has so much distance to herself and she's just gorgeous.
5) Do you love the way your life is going right now?
It could be better, but basically yes.
6) What is your view on religious conflicts going around in the world? (.. I really don't know why I'm asking this)
I think they're not needed. Everyone should has right to their own religion, because everybody deserves to live the life he/she chose and not be persecute because of their religion.
7) What is your view on child obesity?
I think that parents should be cautious when they're giving food to their children or a child. And when the child suffers from obesity, the parents should take the child to the doctor, not ignore the problem as sometimes people do.
8) How do you face everyday of life? What do you tell yourself?
Of course I have bad and good days. I just try to do my best, even if sometimes it isn't enough. I tell myself that everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end yet.
9) If you found out your friend is self inflicting harm on themselves, what would you tell them?
I would tell them not to hurt themselves. It's not okay to treat ourselves in that way. I understand that people make things that cause terrible pain to us, but it's not a good way to punish ourselves for the people. We should be our best friends and treat us right.
10) Favorite book?
"The Bell Jar" - Sylvia Plath
"The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" - John Boyne
11) If you could talk to anyone in the world (anyone, like George Washington or something) ANYONE, who would you talk to, what would you tell them, and why?
Kellin Quinn, Hayley Williams or Josh Franceschi. I would say thank you to them, because their music helps me to live.
1. What's your favourite song and why?
2. Have you ever told someone you loved them when you didn't?
3. Have you ever missed really great opportunity in your life?
4. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
5. Who's the most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
6. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
7. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
8. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
9. What's your most favorite part of your personality?
10. What's a sound you love?
11. What’s the best decision you ever made?
Have a wonderful day!