- liebesbriefe7: “ (click) ”
- In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as...
- Marble stair - National Library pictures - Athens - Greece - Europe - The World In Photos
- Our stefana are handcrafted headpieces made of brass leaves that have been intertwined to make a headwrap that is pure organic luxe. They are the perfect balance between modern and ancient, contemporary and traditional. The leaves weave beautifully through the hair, and are very flexible so that you can shape the piece to conform to your head shape perfectly. Stefana sets are full crowns made to measure. They are hand-tied with soft satin ribbon that hangs beautifully. Finishes: raw brass (shown in photos 1 and 2) gold plated (shown in photo 3) antique silver (shown in photo 4) antique brass (shown in photo 5) please note that gold plating costs an additional 50.00. We will invoice you through paypal for the difference following receipt of your order. Ordering instructions: for any finish, please order this listing. Include in the 'message to seller' box the following information: 1. Desired finish (see above) 2. Head circumference 3. Desired ribbon colour 4. Wedding date
- What is the purpose of the Caryatids on the Erechtheion? That's something that has been debated by scholars over the centuries. Perhaps they are just there for decoration or perhaps they represent immortals who are guarding something important. they all have bent knees - bent left knees for the three on the left and bent right knees for the three on the right.
- Angel Gabriel in Glory with Angel Musicians and Cherubs reproduction by Agostino Carracci - Artchive.com - The word's largest virtual museum. Featuring the largest collection of paintings by artists like Renoir, Da Vinci, Picasso and more!
- Bust of Hermes
It is one of the only remaining masterpieces of the Ancient Greek sculptor Praxiteles dating back to 343 BC Found at ...
- Opulent pair of original gilded antique French Louis XIV style throne chairs retaining their phenomenal original hand-stitched petit point upholstery. This exquisite pair of fine chairs has an understated yet elegant air, unparalleled in charm, style and
- High Quality details Paintings. Artwork: Jan van Eyck - Annunciation angel, detail
- looks more tomb than monument..
- i like my life gold, my clothes black, and my tea green.
- people are weird and i'm inarticulate links coke gang
- GREEK Myrtle Wreath c. 330-250 BC Gold 12 x 1 3/8 inches The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Greek and Roman artwork gets a new home.
- Visual Merchandiser, Men's Stylist, Interior Designer, Commissioned Artist, Soft Furnishings Designer, Fitness Fanatic & Constant Traveller. Love to PIn.
Questions or Comments; firstname.lastname@example.org Carla is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.