- Similar itemFloating World by Caroline Gold is an Art Print. This art print displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy. A member of the versatile family of art prints, this high-quality reproduction represents the best of both worlds: quality and affordability. Art prints are created on paper similar to that of a postcard or greeting card using a digital or offset lithography press. Caroline Gold's figures and landscapes emanate an enchanting grace and elegant, otherworldly aura. Originally from London, Gold studied art and film, and later produced short theater films and award-winning dramas for BBC television. Growing dissatisfied with reproducing the visions of others, Gold decided to pursue painting full-time. She acquired numerous commissions for fine-art greeting cards, children's books, and CD and book covers. Gold's original oil and watercolor paintings are sold at numerous galleries throughout England. Dimensions: 0.2" wide x 39" long/deep x 27.5" high. Material: Paper. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Paper.
- Similar itemA truly iconic image is displayed in an innovative way. This wooden Roue de Paris Art reproduction has been printed on a wooden backboard and features a beautiful, rustic sand texture finish as well as distressed edges. Though the Roue de Paris was installed for the 2000 millennium celebrations at Place de la Concorde, this image appears timeless and will certainly make an exciting conversation piece when hung in your home. Oil reproduction. Printed on rustic wooden backboard. Image edges are sand-textured and distressed. Weight: 31 lbs.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemEmmanuel Atiemoh Yeboah celebrates the spirit of cooperation that prevails in West African families where even the children help out. He depicts a young woman who leans lovingly toward her three youngsters. All carry bowls or baskets on their heads as they walk home from the market. Yeboah works in oils on calico adding cutouts of batik cloth for the gowns and turbans. Other details such as grass are created with pen and ink. The composition arrives in a frame of tweneboa wood.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Visit the Home Depot to buy Solistone Folia Glass 12 in. x 12 in. Juniper Glass Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile 9055at The Home Depot
- I believe that every woman is good says Emmanuel Atiemoh Yeboah. A good mother always attends to and give the utmost care to her children when they are in need of something. She loves and feels for them whenever they are in pain. This colorfully silhouetted portrait emanates profound sentiments of love gracefully representing complex maternal emotions. An important West African theme conveyed through oils on cotton cloth. Obatanpa means good mother in the Twi language of Ghana. The artist describes his process First and foremost I assemble my working tools after which I sketch images on the calico cloth. With the sketches done I sprinkle red and green oil paints on the calico cloth to give it a simple colorful background. I then cut out particular places I intend to replace with kente or batik which are later glued together. Afterwards I dry and frame my collage work. Wrapped about stiff board the painting arrives framed in tweneboa wood.
- Similar itemDressed in brilliant batiks two women pause in the busy day for a brief but animated conversation. Both laugh and commiserate with one another gesticulating with their hands. Emmanuel Atiemoh Yeboah portrays the pair in oils on calico adding cutouts of batik cloth for the gowns and turbans. Original and beautiful the work provides a glimpse of contemporary life in West Africa. It arrives in a frame of tweneboa wood.
- No item description