- Similar itemGeometric interpretation of a dreamy beach scene. Printed on archival paper using archival inks.
- Similar itemWhether youre vacationing by land or sea, you'll be on course to feeling carefree with this wood-encased magnetic compass at your side! In addition to being emblazoned with a gold anchor on its hinged lid, this wooden box touts a mahogany hue, smooth finish, and rounded corners. Inside, a brass-trimmed compass is labeled with the four cardinal and four intermediate directions. Tuck this instrument into your travel bag before beginning your next journey!
- Multi-aperture framed print. Nine beach images printed onto canvas raised above a textured background and then framed makes this product different from the rest. It's a must have.
- Similar itemA chunky open cross-weave, rich natural color variations and angled, wrapped handles distinguish these artisanal, satchel-shaped baskets. Available in three sizes, each handmade piece will exhibit individual characteristics. Handcrafted. 75% abaca, 15% rattan and 10% wire. Clean with a dry cloth. Made in The Philippines.
- Similar itemStore toys, clothes, files and more in a convenient lidded tote of tightly woven durable, renewable lampakanai. Lampakanai and rattan wicker. Metal frame. Wipe with a dry cloth. Made in The Philippines.
- The soft hues of the ocean, beach and sky at sunrise are a pleasure to behold in this set of three wall art pieces. The dark figure of a bird seen in shadow makes a stunning contrast with the golden glow of sunlight on sand and water. An epoxy overlay adds dimension to this beautiful set to be enjoyed in any room in the house. Contemporary wall art. Sunrise beach and bird theme. Brushed silver finish polystyrene frame. Epoxy overlay. 24" high. 13" wide.
- Similar itemLightly stained, then framed in a supple scrollwork of beautifully-crafted iron vines and flourishes, the wood of the Abelardo Box curves into a classic domed lid and provides a sturdy storage place for the necessities of light housekeeping, a treasured photograph album, or a few rustic vignette articles. Side ring handles speak to the practicality of this traditional shape. H:13.5" W:17.25" D:12".
- Similar itemRays of serenity. Beaming sunlight kisses the dune grass at Cannon Beach, Oregon, while volcanic sea stacks appear to stand guard in the distance. A perfectly untouched landscape, it lends tranquility to any room. Original artwork by American photographer Dennis Frates. Giclee on paper. Off-white colored mat. Matte finished black fillet. Box-style wood frame in clean black finish.
- Similar itemCoiled rattan with a tonal brown finish shapes up in a generous, tapered oval for magazines or small storage. Rattan. Clean with a dry cloth. Made in Indonesia.