- Similar itemAn easygoing knit tee patterned in Breton stripes and relaxed with dropped shoulders and roll-tab sleeves gets a polished finish from a contrast woven back panel. A false button placket runs from nape to hem. Brand: Bobeau. Style Name: Bobeau Mixed Media Stripe Roll Sleeve Tee. Style Number: 818726.
- Similar itemBeige wool cable knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, a sleeveless design and a ribbed hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemAn off-white and multi-grey bouclé tweed wool jacket interwoven with metallic gold thread by Worth. Short scalloped lace collar. Concealed press stud front closure. Long sleeves with scalloped lace cuffs. The body, bust and back are outlined with a corset-shaped light bronze leather trim. White cotton mesh overlays the shoulders and long sleeves. Structured cups. Cut for a close fit. Fully lined. Scalloped lace hemline finishes at the hips.
- MiH Jeans reworks the classic Breton top by adding structured black denim panels across the body and sleeves. We love wearing ours with jeans and heels.
- Similar itemBeige wool and silk cropped cardigan from Marni featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a front button fastening and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemIRO multicolor virgin wool-blend tweed knit jacket trimmed with black jersey. Collarless, four slip pockets, raised seam and vertical darting at front, double stud-snap cuffs, princess seams at back, jersey binding at neckline, placket, pockets and cuffs. Hidden stud snap closure at front. Available in Black Multi. Wool/polyester/viscose/acrylic. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 36.
- St. John CollectionTweed Knit Jacket with Pockets, PeachDetailsTweed. Spread collar. Crystal buttons. Hidden front closure. Long sleeves. Button patch pockets. Rayon/wool/linen/silk/polyamide/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- A soft Pam & Gela sweater in a classic breton stripe. Ribbed edges. The split back panel drapes into a twist at the hem. Long sleeves. Fabric: Fine knit. 90% wool/10% cashmere. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 24.75in / 63cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: S
- Similar itemPeach wool double breasted cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, a cropped length, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1980.