- Similar itemGeometric-Cutout Tank Top, Black Details Geometric-cutout crepe shift overlay; jersey knit underneath. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless; thin shoulder straps. Shirttail hem. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Viscose/polyester; hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemSoft tan calf leather sandal with a low block heel from Alexander McQueen. The sandal has an open toe, silver-tone hardware at the side and heel, and a wrap-around ankle strap. The sandal is fastened by an adjustable leather strap and a silver-tone buckle. The block heel measures 60 mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Designer colour: Naturale.
- Similar item‘70s-inspired crossbody satchel with soft genuine suede fringes and scalloped detail. Also includes a removable shoulder strap and snap closure. Material: Faux Leather, Genuine Suede. Dimensions: 9 1/2"H x 12"W x 2 1/12"D. Strap Drop: 22"
- Similar itemCute fashionable vegan satchel bag with spotty design and brass look hardware with across body length strap. This bag is perfect fro school, college or work or a great about town weekend bag. It goes with so much it is a brilliant all-rounder and gift. Front pocket and internal pockets. See supplementary images for measurements.
- Similar itemTonal blue cotton blend jeans from Roberto Cavalli featuring a skinny fit leg, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design, and a tonal floral baroque print.
- Similar itemMichael SimonBead-Trim Tank, PetiteDetailsMichael Simon jersey tank with beads. Beaded scoop neckline; wide shoulder straps. Slim fit. Pullover style; hits at hip. Rayon/nylon. Imported. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s. An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemNude leather 'Caipiroska' sandal from Aquazzura featuring an open front, a thong strap, Swarovski crystal embellishments, a slingback strap with buckle fastening and a low block heel.
- Detailed with alluring logo buttons, Juicy Couture's super soft tank lets you decide how low you want to take your neckline. Scoop neck, thin straps, henley-style logo buttons, black trim, racer back, rounded hemline. Loosely fitted. Wear with skinnies and a cardigan for casual-cool days. No Material info available.
- Similar itemGrey and pink cotton blend baroque print jeans from Roberto Cavalli featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist and a classic five pocket design.