- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Almond toe. Slip on
- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve tee in a super soft, striped cotton cashmere. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Relaxed fit. Color: Black & White Nancy Stripe. 95% cotton, 5% cashmere. Made in Japan.
- Double platforms- one hidden and the other exposed- pull double duty for this Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pump in cheery coral. The additional height elongates the leg while the covered platform helps to maintain a sleek silhouette. Suede upper with tonal topstitch trim. 5 1/2" covered heel, 1 1/4" double platform. 4 1/4" equivalent. Signature snipped peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemGauzy, short sleeve tee, in striped tissue jersey. Crew neck. Semi-sheer. Length hits at hips. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Black & Ivory Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black & Ecru , Black , and White.
- Similar itemBelt included. Material: denim. Waist (front): 40 cm. Length: 39 cm.
- Cropped, striped cotton tee with contrast stripe back panel. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Uneven hem is slightly longer at back. Color: Navy/Grey. 53% cotton, 38% polyester, 9% rayon. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMaterial: denim.
- CasadeiStudded-Heel Platform PumpDetailsThis Casadei platform pump takes your look to a whole new level with rich, berry colored suede and a studded, stunning heel.Suede upper.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.Leather lining, insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.5 1/2" studded heel; 1 1/2" hidden platform lowers the pitch to 4" equiv.Made in Italy.Designer About Casadei:Italian shoe label Casadei traces its heritage to 1958, when Quinto and Flora Casadei began designing ultra-elegant and fashion-forward shoes for private clients. Today, the second generation of the Casadei family guides the company; Cesare oversees design while Fabrizio manages matters of finance. Known for fantastically beautiful feminine designs, Casadei shoes are all made in Italy and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen.