- Similar itemPink Tartan brings you this ultra-stylish printed trench coat. Features a notched lapel, a double-breasted button closure, long sleeves with button-tab cuffs, a self-belt and an all-over leopard print. Cotton/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemLanvin black grained-lambskin medium Carry Me tote bag. Gold-stamped logo at top line; antique goldtone hardware. Lined with black taffeta; brown leather zip pocket and slip pocket at interior; interior pockets attach to heavy goldtone curb chain handles that thread through grommets. Flat leather top handles; heavy goldtone curb chain handles. Magnetic closure at top line. 14.0" height x 14.0" width x 4.5" depth (approximately) 8.5" strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlue and black leopard print trench coat from Allegri circa 2000 featuring notched lapels, epaulettes on the shoulders, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, long sleeves and a storm flap. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThe Row Espresso (brown) calfskin suede Shopper 12 tote bag. Topstitched leather bar at top line. Slip pocket at suede interior. Flat leather top handles. Hidden magnetic closure at interior top line. 11.5" height x 12.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 9" handle drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonGlory Slim Boyfriend JeansDetailsCJ by Cookie Johnson Glory boyfriend jeans respect your curves without a tight embrace. The rolled cuff look adds a cuteness to the simplest tops. Versatile fit for women with real bodies.Faded indigo wash denim with whiskering and contrast stitching.Five pocket style; logo stitching on back right pocket.Slim fit. Button/zip fly; belt loops.Ankle length.Rolled hem. Lyocell/cotton/rayon/polyester/spandex.Machine wash. Made in USA.Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boots
- Similar itemJoin Burberry Brit's classic-cool regiment with a military-inspired trench marked by its signature storm flaps, shoulder epaulettes and a double-breasted button closure. Cotton/polyester/virgin wool; lining: acetate/cupro/cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Flap collar with button tab and concealed hook closure, long sleeves with belt buckle cuffs, double breasted silhouette. Button tab epaulettes, left gun flap, front button placket, two side button flap pockets. Belt loops, detachable waist belt, back storm flap with button closure, back vent, lined.