- Similar itemPink Tartan brings you this ultra-stylish printed trench coat. Features a notched lapel, a double-breasted button closure, long sleeves with button-tab cuffs, a self-belt and an all-over leopard print. Cotton/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemCrafted of olive, black and khaki camo-print distressed cotton canvas, Campomaggi's shopper tote is styled with brown leather trim and pyramid studs. Oxidized brasstone pyramid studded-leather panels at front, leather panels and logo patch at back, fish logo-embossed oxidized brasstone hardware. Metal logo plaque, zip pocket, snap-button flap pocket, leather cell phone pocket and three leather pen holders at interior. Flat leather top handles; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Adjustable snap-button tab across top line. 16.0" height x 13.5" width x 6.5" depth (approximately) 7.5" handle drop, 28.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 87% Wool, 10% Acrylic, 3% Polyester. Details: tweed, logo detail, flower, medium-weight sweater, multicolor pattern, round collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, strapped cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boots
- Skip the basic blues in favor of this perfectly worn-in pair of boyfriend jeans from Joe's Jeans. Mid-weight stretch cotton denim. Medium blue wash; Fading and distressing throughout. Zip fly and button closure; Belt loop waistband. Five pocket construction. Slim leg with 13" cuffed opening. Boyfriend fit. 9" Rise. 26" Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane; Machine Wash and Recommend Air Dry; U.S.A;
- Similar itemCrafted of military green distressed cotton canvas, Campomaggi's small shopper tote is styled with brown leather trim and pyramid studs. Oxidized gunmetal-tone pyramid studded-leather panels at front, back and base; leather panels and logo patch at back, fish logo-embossed oxidized pewter-tone hardware. Metal logo plaque, zip pocket, snap-button flap pocket and leather cell phone pocket at interior. Studded flat leather top handles; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Adjustable snap-button tab across top line. 12.5" height x 12.0" width x 6.0" depth (approximately) 5.5" handle drop, 28.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonGlory Slim Boyfriend JeansDetailsCJ by Cookie Johnson Glory boyfriend jeans respect your curves without a tight embrace. The rolled cuff look adds a cuteness to the simplest tops. Versatile fit for women with real bodies. Faded indigo wash denim with whiskering and contrast stitching. Five pocket style; logo stitching on back right pocket. Slim fit. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Ankle length. Rolled hem. Lyocell/cotton/rayon/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.