- Similar itemAn AllSaints signature, the Elgar Cowl Sweater is knitted in cotton yarn. A relaxed, draped piece that can be worn in different ways, style with the cowl or the poppers at the front or leave open. Wear with our tumbled leathers and skinny jeans. AllSaints scripted buttons, signature cowl, elasticated hem. Oversized. 100% Cotton. Delicate wash. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 8.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Stella McCartneyExploded Houndstooth Coat, Ink/MultiDetailsStella McCartney coat in exploded houndstooth pattern.Oversized collar.Asymmetric zip front.Vertical zip pocket.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Alpaca/wool/polyamide.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemNude lace skirt with gold metallic coating from No.21. Concealed zip down back. Panelled structure. Rear split. Fully lined. Hand wash.
- If edgy glamour defines your style then slip into this look from Rock and Republic. Celina features a pony leopard print leather upper. This pump is complete with a side silver charm, an almond shaped toe, 4 3/4 inch heel and 3/4 inch partially hidden platform. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemNatural fox fur 'Lexie' coat from Liska featuring an oversize collar, a front button fastening, contrasting horizontal black leather strips and long sleeves.
- Similar itemThe dropped belt detail on Alexander McQueen's cotton-twill dress allows it to be worn in a variety of ways. Try it with a longer sweater to mask the high waist or show it off with a tucked-in shirt. Zipped side, hook fastening. Belt loops, belt detail. Fully lined. 100% Cotton. Lining: 74% Acetate, 26% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemSlouchy, cable knit pullover with a contrast neckline. Ribbed knit trim. Long, raglan sleeves. Slightly open knit body. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 80% cotton, 20% linen.
- This leather DVF skirt puts an edgy spin on the pencil silhouette. Soft backing provides a comfortable fit. Hidden side zip. Fabric: Stretch leather. 100% lambskin. Leather clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 4,10,12