- Similar itemHandcrafted perfume bottle. Crystal and glass. Lily-of-the-valley stopper. Design first introduced by Rene Lalique in 1931. Approximately 4.5T; holds 1.69 ounces. Handcrafted in France.
- Similar itemPaola Navone's palette of blues is inspired by her world experiences and life by the sea. From the deep blues found in Moroccan tiles and the Turkish eye to the aquamarine seas of the Greek Isles, a range of blues infuses the Como collection with coastal color and flair. Organic shapes in white porcelain dinnerware transform the table into a playful puzzle, spontaneous with splashed spots, freeform squiggles or bold strokes in rich tones of blue.
- Similar itemSpecializing in hand-loomed, hand-spun khadi fabrics, Auntie Oti's luxuriously simple home goods are inspired by life in India with multi-purpose utility. A hand-spun, hand-woven traditional Khadi textile in a textured wool knit. Raw ends Soft, textured warm hand feel Color: Oatmeal 100% Wool Handmade in India
- Similar itemMade of crystal and glass. Approximately 4.5T; holds 1.69 ounces. Handcrafted in France.
- Similar itemScandinavian in design, this throw is perfect for summer. Available in three colours and made with 100% Baby Alpaca, this blanket has a beautiful contrasting weave which carries the DNA of its roots. Hand wash only. This is our recommended method for washing our wares. It is important to remember that wool products shrink and/or felt (band or mass together) when they undergo temperature changes while wet (i.e., the greater the temperature change and/or agitation, the greater the risk of shrinking and felting). Machine washing is therefore extremely hard on the fibers we use. For prime hand washing conditions, please follow these guidelines: Water temperature should remain cool at a maximum of 86°F (30°C) Use only mild neutral soap. Do not use chlorine bleach or any other detergent. Remove any excess water carefully, but avoid agitation by twisting and wringing. We do not recommend using a dryer. The best option is to to lay the product on a towel and then allow it to dry naturally in the breeze. Make sure to straighten the seams by hand to reduce wrinkling. Do not use a brush to smooth the fabric - after it has dried, you may touch up wrinkles by using a cold iron. Set iron on the “wool” setting and add water for steam. Always use steam heat when pressing. Use a cloth when top pressing. It is important to make sure the item is completely dry before storing, and to also ensure it is protected from moths (e.g., store items in cedar chests, plastic zip-lock containers, or sealed plastic tubs). Sachets of dried lavender can also be helpful. We do not recommend using mothballs.
- Similar itemA luxurious blend of glass and silver, this striking platter is crafted using traditional glass making techniques and finished with a distinctly modern silhouette. Hand painted and rich in texture, each piece creates a dramatically sophisticated display for your tabletop.
- Similar itemServe up cheeses, appetizers and even entrees on this exceptionally colorful and attractive platter. Rims prevent foods from spilling, and handles make carrying from counter to table a breeze. Inspired by the Umbrian region of Italy, our traditional Nova Deruta earthenware is handcrafted in a style that dates back to the Renaissance, showcasing the color palette of its namesake city. Material: EarthenwareCare: Dishwasher safe Use: Not intended for use in oven. Microwaveable, but may get hot. Use care when handling.Dimensions: 12" x 13" with handles Made in ItalyShop the Nova Deruta Collection >
- Similar itemRugs and blankets by Que Onda Vos are designed in Antwerp by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala, creating fairly compensated jobs and celebrating indigenous tradition while creating beautiful and functional products. A large, fringed rug woven on a traditional foot loom from natural dyed, hand-spun sheepswool in a black and white pattern reminiscent of static. 2.5" fringed ends Naturally dyed Handmade; each rug is unique Color: Black/White 100% Wool Handmade in Guatemala
- Similar itemAdd classic elegance to your dressing table with this 2 Flowers perfume bottle from Lalique. Intricately hand sculpted by expert artisans, this perfume bottle was originally designed by René Lalique himself in 1935. Featuring two overlaying flowers and a detailed stopper reminiscent of clustered pollen, it is an excellent example of classic design. Renowned for their stunning objects d’arts, every crystal masterpiece is created step by step in Lalique’s Alsace workshop.Key features: * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H6xD9.5cm * Designed in 1935 by René Lalique * Intricate overlaying flower design with a bobbled stopper * Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Alsace, France * A stunning range of Lalique sculptures are available