- Our reclaimed azobe wood industrial coffee table is gorgeous wherever you place it, which can vary daily thanks to metal wheels beneath each waxed rust finished leg. Add an artistic accent to any space with this uniquely constructed cart. 17 inches high x 45 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed Azobe wood and metal. Finished in matte black brown. 2 shelves; Four metal wheels provide mobility. Heavily distressed; Splintered and cracked wood will occur; Each piece is unique.
- Bedrooms should be as unique and mysterious as their occupants, and this antique French country bedside chest ensures that yours will impress whoever is lucky enough to visit it. A vintage, distressed mirrored front adds gleam to the otherwise rustic materials of this dresser, and peers out from behind intertwined ogee curves of the drawer front. Elegant turned wooden legs hold this sturdy chest aloft, allowing it to feel light even within a small space. 30 inches high x 35 inches wide x 17.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood and mirror. Finished with hand-rubbed antique taupe and mottled grey whitewash. Features ogee curved design wood overlay. Three drawers are raised on turned wooden legs.
- Similar itemJ104 dining chair is part of HAY's relaunch of the Danish furniture classics originally made for FDB (The Danish Consumers Co-operative Society). Functionalist and democratic design for the people - that was the main idea behind the furniture production started by FDB in the 1940s. By shifting to industrial production and thus deceasing the costs FDB pushed forward the availability of designer furniture for ordinary people by making high quality design furniture at relatively low prices. The J104 dining chair is designed by Jorgen Baekmark and is made from beech wood in natural wood and 4 colours. SOLD AS SETS OF 2 OF THE SAME COLOUR (Priced each - add multiples of 2 to your basket). Felt glides optional. Materials: Solid beech, soap treated or lacquered. Dimensions: W 57 x D 47 x H 73 cm (seat height 44.5cm)
- Classical understatement in a contemporary industrial style comes to light in the small orb of this clear glass pendant. Crafted in a nickel finish and accented with a vintage style rope cord, this beauty could hang out anywhere that great lighting is appreciated. 11 inches high x 8 inches wide x 8 inches deep. Constructed from steel and glass. Finished in polished nickel and clear glass. Comes with coordinating canopy and 3 feet of additional chain. (1) x 40 watt bulb not included.
- Similar itemThe world’s first tray-table-stool.: A few simple adjustments and you can transform Flip Around from the key-keeping tray in the hallway, to the table holding your afternoon coffee and into a surprisingly comfortable stool. A new multifunctional piece of furniture that can assist you all over the house, kinda like the butler you never had. Flip Around is designed by Danish design duo NORM: aka Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn. It’s made of high quality ash wood and plastic. A mix of the new and the classic - and the mix of different inspirations and aesthetics is a big part of the design. Jonas: “Flip Around is multi functional and the inspiration is also pretty multi and from all over the world”. Kasper: “The design itself is very clean and minimalistic. That’s the whole idea – that you can put it anywhere in the house and it will look like it fits – and it will have a purpose in the room”. Jonas: “But the main inspiration to the design comes from something more rough, namely French industrial chairs and also the classic traditions of Danish cabinet making. And actually the whole assembly system is inspired from Chinese and Korean architecture, especially known for using wood wedges and wood pins to assemble their parts instead of using nails and screws”. Kasper: “So it’s really a multi design – it’s multi functional, multi national and multi inspirational”. Designer: Norm Architects. Materials: Wood(ash), Plastic, Steel. Dimensions: 14" x 18".
- Similar itemCurrey and Company's Earthshine hanging pendant light shines down with metallic style and modern taste. Simplistic in form, this round fixture's steel bowl shade delivers transitional kitchen islands or workspaces ample illumination and industrial intrigue. Hammered metal. Blackened Steel finish. Accepts one 100W max bulb (not included) 22" Dia x 21"H. Cord: 13'L. Chain: 6'L.
- Similar itemThe modern Munich chest evokes industrial, geometric allure upon contemporary interiors. Minimal yet bold, a sleek metal frame outlines the dresser's functional wood storage. 44"W x 23"D x 53"H. Dark walnut. Metal frame. Glass top. Four glide drawers.
- Life happens in the living room, so it's only fitting that your furniture in this space should be simultaneously stunning and functional. Such is certainly the case with this one of a kind coffee table, which a features recycled cast iron base and wheels topped with a tempered glass top. Let the light shine in with a piece that feels substantial but not heavy, thanks to the brilliant composition of reclaimed wood and cast iron contrasted with light as air glass. Let the gatherings begin! Enjoy a one year warranty on this piece. 15 inches high x 53.25 inches wide x 35.5 inches deep. Constructed from recycled cast iron, reclaimed wood and cast iron wheels. 1/2 inch tempered glass top. Table ships unassembled for safety. Light assembly required with instructions provided.
- Similar itemA series of digitally manufactured light shades, etched from metal. Made by employing an industrial process used to produce electronic products. Made from sheet metal. The pattern is photo etched, acid dissolves the exposed parts leaving behind the unexposed metal creating the pattern. The metal is then lacquered. Comes with 4.9" dia ceiling canopy for installation. 1 X 40W 120V medium base clear A19 incandescent lamp (included). UL Listed.