- Inspired by the lamps of miners and workers, Cage is enclosed by a metal cage which here becomes a decorative element and the name of the lamp. The contrast between the glossy surface of the blown glass diffuser and the hand-crafted steel external cage makes Cage unique. In the Cage suspension version, an original metallic mirror finish bronze version with a brown cage is available as well as the white and black versions. While Cage’s black and white versions also suffuse spaces with a soft glow, the bronze diffuser retains its mirror effect and deflects the light, reflecting it totally downwards with its opaque white inner surface. It is available in two sizes which are especially suitable for group compositions. Suspension lamp with diffused and direct down light. Hand-blown glass diffuser with glossy finish housed in a cage made of hand-welded steel rod and steel mount, both coated with epoxy powder paint, with Diesel logo in relief at the base of the cage. In the black version, the glass undergoes a coloring process with external liquid painting. Especially for the brown / bronze version, the cage is powder coated in matt brown and finished with hand-brushed bronze color paint to emphasize the vintage effect. The hand-blown glass, with a glossy finish, first undergoes a coat of clear varnish, it then undergoes “vacuum metalizing”, and last a further coat of glossy bronze block colored paint. These processes make the glass reflective like metal with a completely screening effect, which makes the color of the diffuser remain the same whether the lamp is on or off. The interior of the white glass is sand-blasted by hand to increase the intensity of the down light and prevent glare. The rod of the mount and the ceiling flange are made of chromed metal; the rod features a further coat of paint which matches the color of the cage with gradual shading from the middle of the rod to the start of the cage (in black paint for the black or brown cage, white for the white cage). Fitted with a stainless steel suspension cable and a transparent electrical cable. Features. Cage Collection. Designer: Diesel Creative Team. Type: Pendant light. Brightness: semi-diffused and direct down light. Choose in 2 sizes small or large with 5 colors: white/white, white/black, black/white, black/black, brown/bronze. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located, pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box.
- Enjoy a drink with friends while sitting around this unique cocktail table. Its funky design resembles a cart from an old factory,complete with weathered wood and metal wheels,and the table is durable enough for use as a coffee table.
- Classical understatement in a contemporary industrial style comes to light in the small orb of this clear glass pendant. Crafted in a nickel finish and accented with a vintage style rope cord, this beauty could hang out anywhere that great lighting is appreciated. 11 inches high x 8 inches wide x 8 inches deep. Constructed from steel and glass. Finished in polished nickel and clear glass. Comes with coordinating canopy and 3 feet of additional chain. (1) x 40 watt bulb not included.
- Specially sized for smaller spaces, this country cottage couch brings casual comfort to any rustic interior. The soft fog-colored fabric encourages serious lounging, while the sofa's vintage-style threaded edging and skirt pleats make it a relaxed addition to a more formal contemporary living space. 31 inches high x 69 inches wide x 36 inches deep; seat is 18 inches high x 57 inches wide x 30 inches deep; arm rest is 24 inches high. Frame constructed in European birch wood. Upholstered in 100% cotton washed stonewashed denim canvas. Vintage edging on pillows and sides of couch. (2) x 28 x 14 inch long lumbar pillows; (2) x 22 x 22 square toss pillows; (2) x 19 x 19 inch toss pillows included.
- Similar itemA chic steel and stone combination form this versatile coffee table. The steel base features three storage drawers with vintage appeal, the stone top adds durability and the metal casters make it portable. Metal label areas add a fun look and are reminiscent of old file cabinets. This table will add just the right amount of industrial chicness to any casual living area. Reclaimed steel construction. Three drawers. Vintage steel finish.
- Fanciful with ornate detail, lovers of all things tufted and feminine will fall for the Bostwick Sofa¿s old-world appeal. Updated with simple beige linen rather than obsolete richly-colored brocade, this sofa is perfect for the modern home. Made by and imported from Chinese craftsmen, the Bostwick Sofa includes a frame made of birch and engineered woods, firm foam cushioning, and black turned wood legs. Gorgeous detailing is plentiful: button tufting, scroll arms, and antiqued bronze nail head trim make this a living room seating collection not to be missed. Keep your new furniture looking fresh as ever by spot cleaning the upholstery as needed. Minor assembly is required. Complete the Bostwick Collection by adding the matching loveseat to your home as well (sold separately). 100"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H , seat dimension: 63"W x 22.75"D x 19"H arm height: 31.5 inches. Traditional Victorian-style sofa settee. Versatile, neutral beige linen. Birch and engineered wood frame. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Birch, foam, linen; Imported;
- Our reclaimed azobe wood industrial coffee table is gorgeous wherever you place it, which can vary daily thanks to metal wheels beneath each waxed rust finished leg. Add an artistic accent to any space with this uniquely constructed cart. 17 inches high x 45 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed Azobe wood and metal. Finished in matte black brown. 2 shelves; Four metal wheels provide mobility. Heavily distressed; Splintered and cracked wood will occur; Each piece is unique.
- Sometimes understatement is the strongest statement of all. This is especially true in the case of this vintage brass and black iron lamp. Crafted with precision and skill and finished in a sedated matte effect, this piece is a contemporary classic, perfect for the boardroom or bedroom. 22.5 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from steel. Black iron shade, antique brass base and pulls. Acrylic frosted diffuser. (2) x 40 watt Type A Incandescent bulb not included; Pull chain 3-way.
- Similar itemReflector pendants are sure to put design aficionados in a spin. Hand-crafted at Davey’s Birmingham metal works. Shades are created by pressing sheet metal over a chuck, or mold, in order to create the desired shape. While the majority of today’s manufacturers use steel chucks for a perfectly smooth finish, Davey has re- introduced a mid-century wooden chuck found in the archives. Rough from years of use, the chuck leaves a wood grain imprint in the metal, giving each light a beautifully individual, unprocessed look. Features. Spun collection. Made by Davey Lighting. Made in England. Type: pendant light. Finish: weathered copper, polished copper interior. Supplied with 1.5m of chain, 1.8m of cable and ceiling hook. Available in 2 sizes: medium or large. Founded in 1885 in London’s West India Docks, Davey & Co’s marine lighting and hardware graced many of history’s best-known vessels. As Britain’s maritime heyday faded, Davey & Co used the skills honed manufacturing deck lights, saloon and navigation lanterns to launch Davey Lighting. Davey Lighting combines industrial design, traditional craftsmanship and the finest raw materials. Authentic and unique, lights are manufactured in England with the same attention to detail required for their original industrial purpose. Simplicity of design and choice of finish make Davey lights equally suited to traditional or contemporary schemes. From castings and spinnings to specialist engineering work, all components are made by hand by small specialist UK suppliers according to centuries old tradition.