- Designer Amrita Singh puts a contemporary spin on classic Indian jewelry with richly embellished pieces inspired by art, old Hollywood (and Bollywood) glamor, and vintage Victorian elegance. Faux pearl rings shaped like blooming daisies, dazzling bib necklaces, Austrian crystal chandelier earrings, and Bangle Bangle — a line of bangle bracelets made from sterling silver, wood, resin, and other materials — are just some of the many bold, unusual designs in Singh’s collection. For special occasions, Singh’s stunning Majaraja Jewels series features emeralds, rubies, and diamonds set in 18-karat gold designs inspired by the Molgul Empire. In addition to jewelry, Singh offers a full line of accessories that includes paisley scarves, silk headbands adorned with resin flowers, faux leather handbags, and shoes in bright colors such as yellow and orange.
- Wedding is the very special occasion of your life so here we are giving you a favorable wedding theme. We all are very much inspired from our movies
- Got a grundle of real sari from India and surrounding countries. I'll be carrying both vintage sari for you altered clothing and indie designers as well as gussied up modern sari lengths for your Bollywood nights! Vintage sari are pre-loved so realize that some won't be absolutely perfect, but your designs with them will be OOAK fabulous. I'll do my best to let you know issues up front. Some may be hand woven or tambour worked by hand. Show up to your party in something absoutely feminine and divine to stand out! In the heat of summer, a cotton sari is next to starclad!! A sari is easy to wrap and flatters the most voluptuous of figures! Worn over a traditional petticoat and choli blouse or not, these are the perfect, "I don't know what to wear". Colors are vibrant, but realize that there's differences between monitors and settings. These are a wonderful fabric value! You get approximately five and 2/3 yards of special fabric for a reasonable price. Look for our petticoats and cholis, made or DYI soon! So very comfortable, sensuous and sexy! ## Approximately 5 2/3 yard X 44-45" wide. Color is a rich, chocolate with silver glitter on hand blocked golden yellow florals. These are done in the traditional way: Hand carved wooden blocks are used to acrylic paints and dyes onto the nicest fabrics, then another process applies the glitter to the borders and body. Most of these have the traditional uber decorated pallu measuring at least 30" long and 44-45" wide. Both borders are decorated with either embroidery, sequins or metallic prints.
- Leather sandals by Ash. Featuring zip fastening to the heel, ankle strap, cross-over strap design with beaded embellishment to the main, and a flat sole with slim wedge.
- ▲∴LOVE IT! Do You?∴▲
* Material : polyesterchiffon
* Onesize : XS-M
- Rayon oversized sleeveless One Tea Spoon cape top with low draped back and elasticated cape cuffs. This top features D ring and beaded detail. Bead and D ring detail. Elasticated cape cuffs. Draped cape. British sizing. 100% Rayon Hand wash only
- The crystal bezel setting of the Maharani Earring makes it a multi-faceted and radiant piece from our Bollywood Collection. The captivating earring is available in 11 different crystals, all with gold plating and wire settings. Material: Gold-tone brass, Crystal. Earing Closure: Post. Measurements: Length 3.25" x Width 2.2"
- 1 yard trim from a pure silk sari from 1980s. The border is 4 inches wide and very high quality zari and silk thread has been used to make this. This border can be used to embellish the border of an old pair of jeans, any dress, to make yolk for a new top, shirt etc. To make a retro looking blouse, for quilting, aplique, for making purses, clutch bags. as a table runner border etc. Condition: new Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day! Facebook: SmritiCrafts
- 18-karat rose gold. 0.14-carat black and clear diamonds.
- This beautiful one-of-a-kind scarf is made with layers of 1950's vintage saris is hand-stitched using traditional West Bengal kantha quilting techniques. Imperfections are a natural result of the kantha techniques and vintage fabrics, adding to the individuality and uniqueness of the garment. Approx 200cm x 50cm. 100% Silk. Specialist Dry clean only.
- The intricately patterned five point 'Star' Shield Pendant is meant to remind you to protect yourself against every kind of domestic violence- physical, mental, emotional, verbal and financial abuse.
- India Gift for traveler, Watercolor of Varanasi for the world traveler - 8x10 print from an originalThis sketch captures the early-evening activity on the banks of the river Ganges in the city of Varanasi (Benaras), India. Orange flags flutter about in the evening breeze. Pilgrims and tourists bustle about in the background, but the scene is calm, with two men relax in the foreground. This is a print of my original sketch done with watercolor, pen and ink. The print is designed to float in a standard 8" x 10" frame with a thin white border. The actual image size is 7" x 9". Image #3 shows how it would look in an 8x10 frame. Printed on Archival Fine Art Paper. The colors of the actual print are richer and more vibrant than this web image. Each print is signed and carefully packed and shipped. All my sketches are done on-site, from direct observation. The print you will receive is a high-resolution scan of the original and will show all it's natural imperfections (the blot of an inked-in line, a faintly drawn pencil sketch under the watercolor), all integral to the process. Please contact me if you
- The Miguel Ases dangling earrings are a ladylike piece with ornate beadwork for a romantic, vintage feel. A Swarovski crystal gleams amidst the handcrafted beading and 18k gold-plate rondelles. A charming fringe of wire-wrapped cherry quartz beads decorates the bottom. The goldtone bead-detailed 14k gold-fill ear wires are for pierced ears. Dimensions: 1.75 inches x .75 inch. Stone: Cherry quartz, Swarovski crystal. Metal: 18k gold-plate rondelle, 14k gold-fill wire.