- Similar itemWhite leather ballet flat from Emporio Armani featuring a round toe, a perforated detail, a slip on shoe, a bow on the front and a flat heel.
- Similar itemLooking for an update on the classic blazer. Look no further than this collarless version cropped to perfection and ready to party. Day, night, whatever your pleasure, this open front number will deliver. Fabricated in: 60% acetate, 40% polyester, fully lined, dry clean only. Welt pocket detail, princess seams at back, sipper detail at sleeves. Front body length approximately 21 1/2", Back body length approximately 16 1/2".
- T by Alexander WangJersey Pocket Muscle TeeHighlightsInimitable drape and an effortless silhouette-the makings of a modern legend.Black jersey.Rounded V neckline.Muscle sleeves.Patch pocket on left chest.Relaxed fit hits below hip.Pullover style.Rayon.Imported.Designer About T by Alexander Wang:New York-based designer Alexander Wang introduced T by Alexander Wang in 2009, just two years after debuting his acclaimed self-named collection. This diffusion line is known for relaxed minimalism in essentials such as draped skirts, pants, tanks, and long tops.
- True ReligionLinda Cropped Stretch Skinny Jeans, BlackDetailsTrue Religion Linda skinny jeans in stretch denim.Approx. 10" rise, 26" inseam.Low rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Cropped at ankle.Five-pocket style; Tonal True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/elastane.Made in USA with imported materials.Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Snake-Embossed Leather Pump in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About True Religion:Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Similar itemTory Burch lends your workday and weekend favorites low-profile luxury with her Caroline flats. Suede upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on; metal and leather logo embellishment; elastic stretch trim. Available in full and half sizes.
- A relaxed Free People tee cut from super soft heathered jersey. Rolled banding trims the wide V neckline, and the curved hem is left raw and gently frayed. Patch breast pocket. Short sleeves. Fabric: Heathered jersey. 50% cotton/50% polyester. Wash cold. Imported, Peru. COLOR: Fluro Peach is brighter than it appears in still photos. Measurements Length: 25.25in / 64cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemJ Brand JeansKassidy Vintage Olive Zipper-Detail Skinny-Leg JeansDetailsJ Brand Jeans "Kassidy" stretch denim jeans in olive wash.Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" leg opening (size 26 measured).Mid rise.Skinny leg.Front angled slip pockets; zip pockets; back patch pockets.Button/fly zip closure; belt loops.Cropped at ankle; zip cuffs.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Model is wearing size 26.Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemTess Giberson blazer with eyelet sleeve in black. Collarless narrow blazer with mesh sleeves and front pockets. Button closure. Lined. 100% Lycell.
- Donald J PlinerGracie Metallic Leather Ballerina Flat, PewterDetailsThe Donald J Pliner Gracie flat makes an entrance in shimmery leather with a sculptural suede knot.Perforated metallic leather with suede trim.Silvertone hardware.Front knot detail with metal tips.Reinforced backstay with ring detail.Round toe.1/4" flat stacked heel.Padded leather insole for comfort.Leather lining and sole."Gracie" is imported.Designer Foot Friendly: About Donald J Pliner: From the very beginning (he launched his line in 1989), Donald J Pliner has been devoted to designs that are both comfortable and chic. He calls it "high-fashion comfort" and refuses to believe that shoes can't be both stylish and wearable.