- Similar itemBlack cotton jeggings from J Brand featuring a super skinny leg, a waistband with belt loops, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening and a classic five pocket design.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Metallic Leather Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsMetallic napa leather ballet flat. Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching. Round toe. 1/8" flat stacked heel. Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Chloe: In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter. " From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemdwTextured Stripe Pullover by Kenzo. Slouchy open knit pullover with ribbed trim & textured stripes. Crewneck. Bracelet sleeves. Semi-sheer, open knit. Textured alternating stripe knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Nude. 85% Cotton, 15% Viscose. Made in Italy.
- Python clutch bag with Tom Ford signature golden hardware. Top handle, 1 1/2" drop. Removable shoulder strap, 6 1/2" drop. Flap top with zip pocket. Hidden pinch-lock clasp. Interior zip pocket. Alcantara® lining. 5 1/4"H x 9 3/4"W x 1 3/4"D. Bag weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
- Similar itemOversized Angora Pullover by Vanessa Bruno. Super-soft angora pullover with dropped shoulders & tonal chunky ribbed knit panels. Crew neck. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Long sleeves. Angora panels at front & sleeves/ Chunky wool knit body. Oversized fit. Color: Blanc. 100% Wool; Front panel: 80% Angora, 20% Nylon.
- Loeffler RandallKarlotta Metallic Scalloped Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsLoeffler Randall metallic leather ballet flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Scalloped collar with contrast stitching. Padded insole; leather outsole. Round toe. Made in Brazil. Designer About Loeffler Randall: Designer Jessie Randall introduced Loeffler Randall in the fall of 2005, and the line's distinctive blend of feminine, approachable elegance was well received by both fashion editors and celebrities. Just two short years after Loeffler Randal debuted, it was honored with the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.
- Python shoulder bag with Tom Ford signature golden hardware. Top handle, 1 1/2" drop. Removable shoulder strap, 6 1/2" drop. Flap top with zip pocket. Hidden pinch-lock clasp. Interior zip pocket. Alcantara® lining. 5 1/4"H x 9 3/4"W x 1 3/4"D. Bag weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
- Similar itemBlue stretch cotton waxed finish trousers from Pinko featuring a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a skinny fit and a leather brand patch to the rear.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper. Round toe. Dipped sides. Flat, stacked wooden heel. Finished with padded leather lining. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.