- Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Wide neck with knit netting v-neck detail. Elbow sleeves.
- Similar itemThe Lady Lock top handle bag is characterized by its feminine lock closure, a gorgeous detail pulled straight from the Gucci archives. The bamboo handle and cappuccio hard cover are also accents inspired by our '50's handbag. Bordeaux python. Rhodium hardware. Pink suede lining. Note that python products may not be shipped to California. Made in Italy. Bamboo handle with 4" drop. Cappuccio and lock closure. Key holder. Interior snap and zip pockets. Medium size: 12"W x 8.3"H x 5"D.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Leather Ballerina Flat, OliveDetailsLeather upper.Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.1/8" flat stacked heel.Round toe.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemBlack cotton jeggings from J Brand featuring a super skinny leg, a waistband with belt loops, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening and a classic five pocket design.
- Similar itemGivenchyNightingale Medium Python Satchel Bag, BordeauxDetailsGivenchy python satchel with palladium hardware.Flat top handles with logo stations.Detachable shoulder strap with zip panel.Two-way zip top closure.Inside, cotton lining and pocket.12"H x 14"W x 6 1/2"D.Made in Italy.Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Metallic Leather Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsMetallic napa leather ballet flat.Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching.Round toe.1/8" flat stacked heel.Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemRaoulSuper Skinny-Leg PantsDetailsStretch-knit pants by Raoul.Slightly low rise.Welt pockets on back.Straight, skinny legs.Tapered ankles with vents on outer sides.Zip fly/tab closure; belt loops.Cotton/polyamide/spandex.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Raoul:From the house of F J Benjamin, Rauol is the women's fashion and leather goods brand conceptualized by husband and wife team, Douglas and Odile Benjamin. Raoul was originally launched as a men's shirt label in 2002, which gave them a superior tailoring foundation to spread into the womenswear category. Now, impeccably cut, contemporary clothing such as evening dresses, skirts, jackets, and pants are a hardworking favorite.
- Similar itemNubby knit, oversized pullover sweater with short sleeves. Sleeve hems and bottom hem are ribbed. A great layering piece! 82% Cotton. 13% Acrylic. 5% Rayon. Machine Wash Cold. Import
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.