- Similar itemGabardine wool. Floral design. Zip. Lined. Darts. Tube dress. Composition: 50% Viscose, 47% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Similar itemA closet essential, Burberry Brit's cashmere-blend coat features an impeccably-tailored double-breasted silhouette with a belt that cinches the waist for feminine sophistication. Wool/polyamide/cashmere; sleeve lining: viscose; upper body lining: cotton/acetate/cupro; trim: leather. Dry clean. Imported. Flap collar with button closure, round neck, long sleeves with button tab cuffs, epaulets. Double-breasted front button placket, two angled silver-tone zip front pockets. Detachable belt with silver-tone buckle, belt loops, leather zip pulls. Back storm flap with button closure, back vent, lined.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkKarlyn Long-Sleeve Blouse, White-DoveDetailsStudio 148 by Lafayette 148 New York "Karlyn" stretch-twill shirt with contrast.Spread collar; button-down front.Long sleeves; one-button cuff.Darts.Princess seams.Back yoke.Tailored silhouette.Straight hem.Cotton/polyamide/Lycra; machine wash, cold, lay flat.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Model is wearing a size 2.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemLend your looks a futuristic edge with this leather and neoprene sweatshirt from Jonathan Simkhai. Accent the high-shine front panel with metallic heels and chunky jewellery.
- Dawn LevyAmelia Plaid Boucle Coat DetailsPlaid boucle. Shawl collar; asymmetric snap front. Long sleeves. Front welt pockets. High-low angled front hem with vented center. Approx. 31"L from shoulder to hem. Polyester/wool; polyester lining; dry clean. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 35"/89cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 4. Designer About Dawn Levy:Launched in Fall 2011, the Dawn Levy collection of luxurious, modern outwear is specially designed to highlight the feminine physique. Mirroring her signature style, the line includes coats, parkas, and jackets made from the highest-quality fibers of goose down, leather, and cashmere blends. Dawn Levy also uses the finest furs to diversify the selection for women who are seeking enduring, stylish, and functional outerwear.
- Similar itemThe timelessly chic tweed skirt has never been so modern. Everett features sophisticated faux-leather piping and a wrap silhouette for added style. Wrap mini skirt silhouette. Faux-leather piping. Asymmetrical side zip with piping. 17" in length. Fully lined. Polyester blend. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemSilver 'Ice Chase' blouse from Roseanna featuring a round neck, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, a houndstooth pattern, a high low hem and an invisible shoulder zip fastening.
- Three-Quarter Cotton Voile Back Tie Blouse From Oscar De La Renta. Eight Snap Button Front Closure With Hook And Eye Neckline Closure. Floral Design With Cutout Detailing And Peplum Silhouette. Scalloped Collar, Cuffs, And Hem With Front Placket Pleat Detailing. 100% Cotton, Dry Clean. Available in White.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Check Button-Front Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen poplin blouse in gingham check print.Approx. 24"L from shoulder to hem (size small).Spread collar; button front.Approx. 23 1/2" long sleeves with button cuffs.Yoked back with center seam.Patch pocket at left chest.Fitted silhouette.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.